Kidor - COmbat rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kidor

Kidor - COmbat rogue

Post by Kidor »

Class -ROgue
Specc - Combat

Gear- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Kidor most of items they are from kara runs and bandages ones ! i allways loosing all items at rolls :cry:

Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) Now i`m in Machine . they are good ppl and i`m there for a long time , i`m leaving because they foget who are the best players in guild and they change uss for the new ones .

A little background information - well i have one more warlock is full t4 and destro specc but now is banned ! :P and i can`t play with him .

- Why you want to apply to us : well i know some ppl in your guild .. and some who now thy are not anymore and all of them are the best players from our realm .. and Ubiquity is the best Guild from real and everybody they whant to join you !

What do you think you can bring to us : I can be online everyday and can be to all raids ! i play much this game and i like to be active and help ppl who really need it ! I have exp : kara ssc tk gruul .

Additional facts:

Name:Marius
From- ROmania
Muzic - only house on me !
Doing on sparetime except WoW - i work , i finish school long time ago :)

I hope you accepting me ! thanks Marius
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Kidor - COmbat rogue

Post by Môurn »

hello kidor,

thank you for your application, be we´re currently not recruiting rogues. best of luck finding another guild. maybe we will get to play together at some later stage. :)

best regards.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Kidor

Re: Kidor - COmbat rogue

Post by Kidor »

Hehe thanks man ! i wish to join your team . :) wisp me in the game if you will need a true rogue like you =) cya