Besatt - UD Rogue number 236433245

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Besatt

Besatt - UD Rogue number 236433245

Post by Besatt »

Hello, Besatt here.
I am a random Undead Rouge that walks around alittle bit here and there atm, but feels like i want to explore more of the game. And now i did see your post at the realm forum and thought "Ohh, in need for a rogue. Shall I try or not?!". And finally i decided to give it a try, otherwise i would probably regret it later. After all, it only happens once a year or so a big guild wants to take in a new rogue.

... Before you read te enormus wall of death..
I don't have any WWS, and the only Screenshot i have is one from Kara (Nightbane) where i did 2.2k DPS in PvP gear (after 3.0). But i guess that isnt really what you are after.

My spec is 5/51/5 (Unfiar advantage instead of Blade Twising atm since i mostly just run around and do som random PvP).

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Besatt

Seems like im in my PvP gear at armory, and I have tried to change to PvEgear and logged out and in, but it dosnt change on armory.

Incase it isnt updated;
PvE Gear is almost all Badges. Dont have Dorys Embrace, the waist and mainhand fist.
Have "Drape of the Dark Reaver". Merciless Mainhandfist and "Belt of Deep Shadow" instead. Also have both merciless swords, and heartless for Combat Swords. Trinkets are Warp-Spring Coil and Romulo's Poison Vial. Rings; "Anglista's Revenge" and "Signet of Primal Wrath".
SSO Neck and Engineering Googles. And Shoulders from Heroic Magisters. But leveling Leatherworking atm, and hopefully will be able to craft Swiftstrike shoulders soon. (Yes, stupidity, WotLK is here soon).
Every thing is properly enchanted for Raids, but is did just regem all gear with AGI instead of Hit, for faster leveling.

Former Guilds;
Frostblood.
A great guild with nice people. Did only Kara and i wanted to do more. That's mainly why i left. Also did those i spent my time most with leave the guild.

Veganece Relics.
Well, it was a short stop. Joined with my friends from Frostblood, helped them out with Kara progression, and even first boss in ZA.
Then i found PoJ and they was in need of a Rogue. So i took the chance and joined PoJ and got the chance to meet new people, and raid some 25man raids.

Propery of Jexa.
I joined PoJ early summer 08, had a great time with nice people.
We started to do 25 mans. But shortly after the core of the guild got bored of the game, and the summer came. So there was no more raids, people left and was became pretty much the only active player in the guild. So i wanted to find a raiding guild but none was intereested in rogues. And now when PoJ is starting to become more active (more the less 7-8 people) i finally find a guild that wants a rogue. And i really like the people in this PoJ, so it's feels kinda hard to leave them behind, but i want to raid more, and explore more content of the game.

So why do i want to join you?
Well, as a rogue that wants to push PvE progress as much as possible there isnt many guilds to pick. And now when i saw your post i wanted to try. I don't know anyone in Ubi, but you seem to be a a gruop of mature and nice people.

What i can give you is hopefully exelent singletarget dps (when i hit 80 and have a chance to catch up and get equal gear with the rest),a non-lootwhore, interupts, and a mature person to talk to in /g late nights aswell as early mornings.

Your rading times seems fine. At the moment i dont have any job or go to school, so i can whenever whatever.
I'm trying to get a job, but it's kinda hard at the moment, but even if i get a job the times shouldnt be a problem.

My name is Rickard, 21 years old and from Sweden. What i do for a living is ... trying to find a job, and when I'm not doing that, i usually play wow or Zelda. I'm not really the gamer.. But somehow i still play games for 6-8 hours a day.. or more. I often (Always) listen to music, im kinda addicted. And the music that floats my boat is Metal, Mainly black metal, but all kinds of metal is welcome.
On weekdays i spend my days at home in front of the computer, and same on the weekands, but once in a while i get out, get to drunk and promise myself to never drink again.

Hmm.. My raiding experience before 3.0 is;
Kara - Clear.
ZA - Clear. (Only 3 chest, and 1 min to late for the 4th)
SSC - Only killed Failure from Below.
TK - Lootraver and Solarian.
MH - First 2 bosses.
And also Mag and Gruul.

After 3.0:
Black Temple;
Havnt killed Council and Illidan. Had a good try on council once tho.

Baah, i really suck at this kinda stuff. But i hope you can read it, and dosnt make me look like a idiot.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Besatt - UD Rogue number 236433245

Post by Môurn »

actually it´s one of the better applications. i´m in a bit of a hurry atm, so i can´t give you the diligence you deserve. will post more tomorrow.

talk to you soon! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
gantrithor

Post by gantrithor »

I've raided with Besatt when I was in PoJ, he knows what to do :)
Besatt

Post by Besatt »

One of the better? Sounds good so far! :>

Well, I'll check tomorrow what you have to say.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

give me a whisper ingame. i think we´ll give you a shot.

welcome aboard.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money