Silents - Rogue App.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Silents

Silents - Rogue App.

Post by Silents »

Hey :)

My name is Vincent. Im 16 years old and come from Denmark. I talk good english, but not that good. I prettey much just go to shcool and play wow. Some times im ofc together with my friends. I love listen to music like Techno and hardstyle :)

Some ingame info:

Name - Silents
Class - Rogue
Spec - Sublety, but im gonna spec combat when i hit lvl 80
Gear - My gear isnt that good. But wotlk is soon up so it kinda dont matter any more. Because my raiding exp is greet. I cleared all from Karazhan to Black Temple. All note taht this was not on my rogue.

I want to join u guys, because im looking for a great guild to start raiding when i hit lvl 80 in wotlk. That Guild im in now is called "Death Knight Legion", also know as DKL. I want to leave this guild bacause they are not taking PvE serius enough after my opinon. So i would love to join a guild, like Ubiquity, to start on a fresh in WotLK.

I talked to "Dinown" in-game and he said that u needed a Rogue to WotLK, so i might be just what u need. If u need a renged dps to, my mate "Beefhead" whould like to join to. Hes a Blance druid.

Hope to hear from u soon,
Vincent (Silents)

PS. I play like 6 hours a day and more in the weekends and i will live up to all ur raiding times :wink:

PSS. Here is a link to what im gonna spec to:
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 0000000000 :)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Silents - Rogue App.

Post by Môurn »

i will not admit any rogue application without proof of solid dps via wws stats or couple of screenshots of dps in 25 man instances.

if you can provide that we can talk further. otherwise we are not the guild for you and you need to find a guild that is more entry level for 25 man raids.

best regards. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Silents

Re: Silents - Rogue App.

Post by Silents »

I can not give u any screenshots so far.

Sorry :(