Kentia - Holy paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kentia

Kentia - Holy paladin

Post by Kentia »

Character Information:

- Class / Paladin
- Spec / I'm Retribution at the moment.
- Gear / Becuase of my present specc I can't link my holy stats. (Nathlilik from Ubiquity could tell a bit more about my way to play my class as holy specced, and my gear.)
- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before / 1. I am at the moment guildless. 2. I've been in BoD (Brotherhood of Doom) But I left becuase the way they're looting is unfair. (Only the high ranked guildmembers was able to get the T6 loot, and if I wanted somthing of this, I had to wait till WotLK before I was "one of the high ranked") But since I need MH/BT/SWP quallity this wasn't a guild for me. And its not becuase im greedy at all.
- Why you want to apply to us / Now i've been guildless for about half year without beeing in a serious guild. I miss some raiding, some mature people and people as playing for fun. I like Ubiquity's raiding progress, and then do I got few freinds there too. (Nathlilik, Suhi and Sosisyor) And thats shortly the reason wanting to join Ubiquity.
- What do you think you can bring to us / I am a mature guy, I am always prepared(Tactics/Pots/elixirs/food/water/reagents), many of my freinds say that I know my class and know how to play my class ( But you can ask Nathlilik ) I like to raid and have a good expirience after raid. I got ventrillo and teamspeak I'm not affraid of talk but I do also know when to shut up! I like to have a good laugh, I can manage jokes about me, and if someone need help with a quest/needing money/a boost, whatever they now need, I am always ready (exept Im raiding.) And if the guild need me to respecc thats not a problem.
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding / 1. I can raid to 23:00-23:30. If this isn't a problem, then I would be able to attend all days. (Holidays/weekends I can raid to 00:00+)

Personal Information:

Hello all

My name is David and I am 15 years old.
I am living in Dénmark, Copenhagen.
I like to play World of Warcraft and Thats also what I spend most of my time on.
I'm going school 8th grade so I got alot of homework, but that wont stop me from playing WoW or beeing together with my freinds!
After school I often go with freinds to (Freetime club?) where we're playing Football, PS3, xbox, computer(counter) and fighting for fun.
I got a lovely family as I love more than anything.
I do like to hear "The Voice" becuase I like to hear some of the music they're sending.
(If you want to hear more Just post a reply and tell me:D)

Thank you for reading!

Ps:
I know my english aren't the best but I did my best
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Kentia - Holy paladin

Post by Varanor »

Hi Kentia and thanks for your application.

Would be nice if you had provided an armory link in your application so I wouldn't have to search for it myself. Also would be appreciated if you had logged off in your healing gear. Would just make it a bit easier to make a decision. Also I would appreciate if you could tell me a bit more about your time in BoD, exactly how long were you there for example.

Vara
Kentia

Post by Kentia »

Alright.

For about 2months ago I joined BoD(Brotherhood of Doom) I got accepted pretty fast becuase of my gear. The time in BoD was good when we wasn't raiding MH/BT(Becuase of the loot rulez.)
Then my brother postet an application to some other guild. One of the leaders of BoD had some "contacts" to the guild my brother postet an application to.
I wasn't there so I know what exatly happended, but he told me, that he got kicked from the guild after this.
After few days, my brother told me what happended, and I postet an reapplication to BoD fast as possible, in the hope of they would forgive him for his stupidness and If they then forgave him I could get another chance and rejoin BoD.
They forgave me but they told me also somthing as I didn't know. They told me I first would be able to get loots in WoTLK.
When i read that, I withdrawed my application. (I think you know why. But, in WoTLK alot of new items will be dropping and replace all our "old gear"

I will make a link in holy gear as soon as possible when be-imba.hu/armory will update it! ;)
Kentia

Post by Kentia »

Sorry Im late with the links, but here they're.

http://be.imba.hu/

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Kentia
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hi Kentia.

Thanks for delivering what I asked but I'm sorry to say thank we don't think you're the material to join Ubiquity. Thank you for your application however and good luck finding a suitable guild for WotLK.

Vara