Roxuid - Druid(tank)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Roxer

Roxuid - Druid(tank)

Post by Roxer »

Greetings, Ubiquity

Character Info:
History:
I am playing wow about 3 years. Been druid as main char for about 2 years.
PreBK:
With druid before BK release I've been in "Ravens" guild from the beginning and gone till Nafarion (not including). I think I've been on almost all first guild kills... healing. Yes, druids were healing in PVE oriented guilds in raids. In group and party runs I already have been tanking.
BK:
Joined "Netherstorm Front" when reached 70. "Ravens" almost split up, still I am in friendly relations with many of them. While being in NF I've gone through all pre-Sunwell content including first guild kill of Illidan (not first server kill, you know :) ). Always have been feral-tanking oriented. I tanked everything that could be tanked with the druid including Archimonde and Mother Shahraz. I have healing gear, so go respec and heal on encounters that require more healers, since I am a druid. I can decurse, since I am a druid. I see druid as a shapeshifter that can help here and there. But otherwise I am feral oriented. And feral-tanking not feral-dpsing, since WoLK gonna divide these specializations.
After Illidan:
As you know, after Illidan kill there is no more NF. Some people moved to other servers, I just quit playing wow since the splitup. Now I returned after the 3.0.2 patch to prepare myself to WoLK.

Spec:
Hm. After the patch I was playing oomkin, since never been balance before and Blizz gave some chance to use it before WolK. In anyway I can go heal here or dps there, still my primal direction is tanking.

Gear:
Enough to tank BT and MH. Maybe also Sunwell after the patch, just never tried.

Why you want to apply to us?
I want to play in WoLK with organized people knowing their class. Also I have some friends in your guild that came to you after NF (like Gedo).

What do you think you can bring to us?
I know that you are full with ferals. But I think while leveling in WoLK there is never too much of tanks and it is better to do instance with friends that I hope to find here.

Raiding time:
I've checked with your people when and how long you are usually raiding. The days (Mon, Wen, Sun) are really great for me. Also the raid start time is fine. The only thing I've found out that sometimes you raid till 00.00. That can be a problem. Usually I finish at 22.00 - 23.00, since I have +5 hours difference between my time and server.

Summary:
So if you don't mind having experienced bear by your side, it would be really nice if you let me join.

Player Info
Kezmo

Re: Roxuid - Druid(tank)

Post by Kezmo »

Im pretty sure i have you blacklisted on notesuneed, ill have to check when i get home ^
*edit*
Apologies, it's a druid called Roxetta :)

Gl with app

Kez
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

discussing your application. will give you and answer shortly.

best regards.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Roxer

Post by Roxer »

Thank you. Looking forward for your decision.

Btw, I am currently feral and gonna respec restor on the weekend. Juts checking all 3.0.2 specs before WOLK in PVE and PVP.
Dinown
Class-Officer

Post by Dinown »

Being able to stay until raids end is quite important for us, so we are going to reject your application, sorry.