hunter application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

tallo

hunter application

Post by tallo »

hi there
my name is kim and im Looking for some new friends to do some high lv raiding with (guess there isnt anyone more fit for that than you guys^^) :P

application:
charachter: tallo
class: hunter BM
link to gear: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... cter=tallo

i can raid all days and actually all night if we havent reached the goal yet cause i hate when ppl quit after a wipe coes its a raid and you can expect a wipe even with the best

ive done all raids up to MH (not BT and TK)
to be honest i have been nr1 almost on every one of them even tho my lack of gear^^

ive had trouble finding a raiding guild cause it seems that there are full of hunter in all guilds so you might be my last hope :P

im almost 17 now and have time for raiding/dungeuns im online everyday
difrent how long tho i get bored if there is nothing to do for exp just hanging out in shat bores me xD
tho i like to chit chat with guildes and friends on wow
i like all kinds of music not that much rock to only nightwish but my favorite music genre is rap :P
doesnt seem like many wow players enjoy that as much as me xD

i cant think of more to write but i hope to explore WOTLK with ya all 8D
Raf
Site Admin

Re: hunter application

Post by Raf »

Thanks for your application.

Gotta decline your application due to some things you might wanna work on if you want to get into another raiding guild for WotLK.

- Several items are not enchanted
- Gem are missing
- Bow has cheap scope
- Profession not maxed
- Using 2 trinkets that share cd
- Lack of experience from high end raiding

Good luck if finding another guild!
tallo

Post by tallo »

i am missing 2gems on shoulders i just gat i havent had time for it yet
i dont wanna enchant all my stuff when WOTLK comes it would be a waste of gold
and my trinket dont share cooldown? :S
and i dont have 200g for that minor bonus to my bow
and like you said my gear doesnt matter when wotlk comes why are you pointing out my gear?
and i know what i have done with my gear and know how to play my class

im not being mad at you i just dont think that any of those tings where relevant except from raiding exp ofc and i to that i can say tat i dont mess up

but your guild your guild np

good luck with your progress in wotlk
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

I can follow you a long way... BUT!!

All of the things mentioned prooves dedication. Why get new gear if you dont wanna gem/enchant it properly when wotlk is comming.?

That attitude is what cant be used. we expect all to give their best regardless of the task.
Holadin 4life.
tallo

Post by tallo »

sry about the attitude and sry for letting it on you just that im almost always nr1 dps and i cant show that on a application so im haveing a hard time to find a PvE guild
and honestly dedication is one thing i would gladly gem and enchant all my stuff but i mean why would i spend 500g on 6raids perhabs then i prefer saving them for woylk getting bonus to my gear there
i just did a raid with taintet in BT we cleared all except illidan because of something wrong in P2 and i did fine didnt see dps meter tho
i dont expect a reply on this just wantet to tell i didnt mean to show attitude

good luck with WOTLK
tallo

Post by tallo »

what im trying to say i dont think any of that is a reason for decilining specially when wotlk comes
its just minor stuff that can be fixed in 10min (wich i would do if i would gat approved)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i think the main criteria is your lack of experience. the lack of gems or enchants can be argued both ways. :)

however, we are looking for raiders for server and faction first kills, so we´d like to admit more experienced members at this time.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

As you say, current gear is not important when WotLK arrives, but the lack of gems/enchants meant either you didn't bother or you just got them and thus lack alot of experience.

A +10 scope would cost you maybe 30-40g
If you can't afford costs like that, you're clearly not ready for high end raiding where we use ~50g on arrows alone in one evening.

And yes, your trinkets have the same cooldown.

Your gear is mostly Karazhan quality, so how you manage to get top dps in 25 man raids is quite beyond me. The groups must have been really bad.
I guess this is mostly on Gruul raids, since that fight favors BM hunters alot.

Keep raiding and maybe apply again when you have some more experience on your resume.
Kezmo

Post by Kezmo »

Can't afford i few gold for a scope :s
Alot of raiders i know have aimed to goto into wotlk with 25k minimum, so as to make sure profession's are maxed, enough funds for craftables, gems/enchants etc :P
tallo

Post by tallo »

sry but i have to say one more thing and thanks for a more sensable reason mourn

and if you dont belive i can dps i would be glad to prove it?
and i havent only doone gruuls i have done ZA ssc bt and MH too
i mean i have raiding exp specially cause i ive done kara really many times and i know its not the same as the raidiing you do but its basicley the same except from all bosses are special later on but i do my part

if you mean that i cant use both trinkets on same thats true but when i get a more stabil dmg when i can youse them after each other and sometimes i save the one if Boodlust is one way