Akillez - Combat rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Akillez

Akillez - Combat rogue

Post by Akillez »

Greetings Ubiquity, i'm interesting in joining you're ranks at wrath of the lich king, I'm very motivated to level to 80 as quick as possible and do the server first boss kills. You can find some additonal notes about my character below.

Name: Akillez

Level: 70 soon to be 80

Class: Rogue

Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Akillez, My gem
selection might be kinda wierd i'm aware of that, When i normally socket for PvE, i always take hit rating and agility.

specc: I will always be the best PvE specc, You can find my current specc in the armory, But whoever it will most likely change at level 80.

Raid times: You're raid times fits me perfectly, I can attend all raids.

My previous guilds:
Brewmasters of kalimdor: They got kinda stuck in PvE progression and i know i can do better so i left it cause of inactivity of raiding.

Current guild:
La danse macabre: I joined this guild to enter higher level of endgame, I killed a few bosses in black temple and mount hyjal but i didn't reach my goals, I wanted to clear sunwell plateu before wrath of the lich king but this time i will succeed.

Why apply to ubiquity: I wanted to join Ubiquity because there are some skilled people in the guild and i know that we will clear all the bosses in northrend together.

What can i bring to Ubiquity: I can bring full attendence to all raids, I will never fail at the DPS meters, I always read up tactics before raid, I'm always prepared.

IRL information: Hello my name is saman and i'm 26 years old, I work as a carpenter. I like all kinds of music, but mostly rock.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Akillez - Combat rogue

Post by Môurn »

your spec really isn´t too good since you don´t have probably the best dps talent for rogues in the game (used to be the highest dps talent on a point by point basis back when it was only 1 talent point). i´m referring to relentless strikes. the variable that severely caps your dps is energy, so it´s a must have talent for any build and the only build that can afford to not take 5/5 is mutilate at lvl 70 (simply because you miss those 2 talent pts).

your gem choice doesn´t make much sense either for anything since you mix all types (ap, agi, crit, hit...), but you´ve got an excuse there. :)

well, quite frankly i don´t think you´re ready for an engame guild and i´d recommend you spend some time researching the theory behind rogue dps on the http://www.elitistjerks.com forums.

i hope i didn´t offend you, as this was not my intention. i´d love to talk to you in future again about joining ubiquity once you´ve gained some more experience and knowledge about how the rogue class works in pve. please don´t take this too hard. i sincerely hope you will take this as a motivational tool and come back better and stronger.

best regards. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Akillez

Post by Akillez »

Well, i will change my specc anytime if its neccesery, I'm here for raiding not theorycrafting. I admit that i'm not much into DPS after the patch 3.0, its all still new to me. Havn't raided much after that.

As i said my gem are a bit messed up but they can be changed in a second, Please reconsider this application. You won't regret having me.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i wasn´t really theorycrafting. your lack of a talent like that in a combat build shows your lack of understanding how rogue dps works. thus your dps will not be sufficient and i simply expect more knowledge and experience. i was trying to be as informative as i can to help you improve, so you have better chances of making another good guild at least.
we are looking to raid engame content when it is cutting edge and there, everyone will need to pull their own weight. i don´t believe you can. sorry.

so i´m denying the application. best of luck finding another guild.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money