Krèrt - Priest - Healbot

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

krèrt

Krèrt - Priest - Healbot

Post by krèrt »

Greetings Ubiquity!
Here comes my attempt to make a good application to join your ranks.

Class:
Priest, 70, Male Troll

Spec:
Atm I can’t brag about having any spec at all. Just playing around whit the new talents and trying to find what suits me best. But as you can see from my armory profile i`m atm deep discipline whit a few points in the holy section. Reason for this is just pure joy on the battlefield.

Gear:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... Kr%C3%A8rt
As you can see from the profile my gear isn’t anything to brag about. One thing you also may see it’s a mix from old pew pew gear and healing gear, simply because this is what I get the most out of whit my current spec. You may then also ask yourself, why so much old crappy gear??? Very simple I stopped playing wow when Violent Noise broke down over a year ago.

Guild history:
I`m still in my old guild Violent Noise. But as all know this guild is “dead”. Only reason we still have the guild name is that we felt it was bad to let such an old guild on the realm go down in the gully. And as I’m hoping to get back into raiding again Violent Noise isn’t the bomb anymore.
Before Violent Noise I was in Burning Dawn, left the guild a couple of months after the big breakup where half the guild made Last Stand and the rest of us where stuck farming Molten Core.
When levelling to 60 I was in Legion/Band of the Blackhand.

Why I am applying to Ubiquity:
Every morning I troll true the official forums looking for juicy stuff, and there it was. Ubiquity recruiting before WotLK. And I felt this was a call from Thrall himself for me to get back into serious gaming. So here I am now trying to get a spot in one of the more respective end-game guilds we have on our proud realm. I also hope that your guild can provide me whit a new home as the guild chat in Violent Noise is kind of boring atm whit 2 or 3 ppl online.

What can I bring you?:
Well I am a mature and friendly player. I have a long history on the realm and I don’t think I have ever made anyone feel uncomfortable or felt that I have been a total shithead.
I also have a long history whit raiding together whit Burning Dawn and Violent Noise.
I have seen all there is to see before TBC (Well, a small exaggeration there as I never got any further then 2nd boss in AQ40 and never set my foot in naxx before I was 70)
I have also seen some of the challenges in TBC, but my experience stops whit Lady Vashj and Kael`thas Sundstrider.

Can I raid when you say so???
A big YES, and a just as big NO. Reason for this is that I have kind of sick work hours. I work as a service engineer for Rolls Royce and then I have 4 weeks when I am totally off, and 4 weeks where I may have to work. During the 4 weeks i`m off you will see a very active player (may even get to active) and the 4 weeks i`m working I may not be there all the days. There is many reasons for this, one is that the hotel i`m staying on when i`m out travelling may not have a good enough internet connection, or I may be in a total different time zone. But usually I work in Norway and stop working around 1800 - 1900, Sundays I’m always off work unless I have to go on a sea trial. I hope this explains my situation, and if there is any questions feel free to ask.

One last thing:
Many of you may be worried about my lack of endgame experience the last year. Don’t be! I’m a quick learner and always listen to pointers given to me by other players.
And the work situation, don’t worry, it sounds much worse then it actually is.
So Ubiquity please give me a chance, a new home and new friends to play whit!

Best regards
Krèrt, Healbot for over 3 years
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Krèrt - Priest - Healbot

Post by Varanor »

I like your application but some personal information would be nice.

Also I was wondering if you knew our current raidtimes and how well they suit? We are recruiting people at the moment but the future of the recruits will be shortlived if they don't show enough activity.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

He already wrote about raid times:
Krèrt wrote:Can I raid when you say so???
A big YES, and a just as big NO .....
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Raf wrote:He already wrote about raid times:
Krèrt wrote:Can I raid when you say so???
A big YES, and a just as big NO .....
Bah I guess I should scratch away the eyeboogers before I read apps.
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

I'll whisper you in-game.
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
krèrt

Post by krèrt »

Maddo wrote:I'll whisper you in-game.

Was online all of thursday but didnt see you around. Forgot that i promissed to go whit my girlfriend to my mother in law for the weekend. Will be back online tomorrow sunday.

EDIT Saturday 1. nov