Galthran - Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Galthran

Galthran - Paladin

Post by Galthran »

Class: Paladin http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Galthran.

Specc: Well in my old guild, The Orphans Grim, I was mainly tanking because it is what I do best. However with Wrath drawing ever near. I suppose I should name 2 speccs since we will be free to respecc between pulls. But main specc is in short protection. When comes to raiding, I am however happy to bring and fill whatever roll the raid leader requires. In short I am a good reliable tank.

Guild(s): Sin Belore, management except me rerolled alliance left in good standing.
The Orphans Grim: So many of the people I know, have left for Crimson Tide or The Secret Society. And the attitude regarding raiding was too casual in my eyes. I can freely say that I left in good standing.

Why you: Well I have done some instances with some members, which reminded me of my first heroics with some now x-orphans (Saphne you know I believe). Relaxed atmosphere, friendly people. And a tempo that suits me. The ssc run you/we did monday was a breeze, and can't be held against you either. Quite the opposite. Being management in my old guilds, I miss the life of the common peon abit too :)

What can I bring: Reading the applications my odds doesn't look that good, and my gear is not that swp ready. I can bring a friendly progress minded attitude, I can bring a toon that signs up and don't make a fuzz about not getting in. I basically will bring a weaponsgrade reserve raider (in any specc). My mentality about raiding is more that I'd like gear so I can raid and have fun rather than I want to raid so I can get gear.

About me: Kasper 28, live in Roskilde, Denmark with my partner and 2 sons. I am looking for job as a legal scretary/accountant trainee. My off-wow time goes to my children and housework. I enjoy almost every type of music, but don't have any favorite group as such. I loved Rage against The machines 1st album, Eminems 1st album. But not the rest. I love some classical music, but not really special types. Depends on the occation I guess.

As a person I have a big heart and nice social skills. I enjoy and respect honesty even when unpleasant.

Kind Regards Galthran/Kasper
The Devourer - "I'm the fastest eater, I've ever met!"
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Galthran - Paladin

Post by Varanor »

Hi Galthran.

Thank you for your interest but sadly we're not currently looking to add any paladins to the raiding roster as we have our protection spots especially well covered for. Good luck finding another guild.

Varanor