NAxlah, Holy Priest

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Naxlah

NAxlah, Holy Priest

Post by Naxlah »

Name: Naxlah
Race: Undead
Class: Priest
Professions(levels): Enchanting (375), Tailoring (375)
Gear: Self Made, Self Grinded and.. Also bit Loot from Raids
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Naxlah

About your current/former guild

Most of my former guilds are collapsed or united with greater one. Also I try one guild with my Friend + I have been also in many guild where I haven’t found any interest – they have been to „Young“ for me.

I have been in many GOOD guild – what I guess some even wont remember. TerroSquad, ImmortalLegion, DragonBloodConClaw, Raven.... and etc.
But – I m not some kind Guild Jumper, who will grab what he can and then he just leave. Actually if you look my gear you will see that most of them are self made OR got from marks. My practice in wow have been over 2,5 Years.

Last guild.. Where I was, Was Delirum – almost EVERYTHING was OK, beside delays. Raid starting delays.. Regular was 2 + hours what was pissing me off in the end.

- Why you want to apply to us
Because in this server are left only few good guilds and in early status those guild what was, was with mad raiding times. To early for me, because before 18 server times is to hard to Log in to game for me. And now when Litch King are almost „here“ I wana get good start and grab that joy again what I had in old times. I know that I cant reach in to your level – at least not jet and maybe never in Outland status – but its OK. I can be „just“ in guild and do my little business, until new expansion, where I can start to raid and level up again and Full Member.
And of course to be Active and progressive as long as have been Ubyquity mean order what will keep Slackers away – and that is what I love.

- What do you think you can bring to us
Hmm.. Its good question, personally for progress right now nothing, but in future I guess Honest player who will keep order, and love to play with good players. And I guess that’s enough to keep up spirit and positive mood in progressive guild.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I can play middle in weeks everyday at the start of 19 – 20 on server time.
If Raid will start Monday 19:00h or Wednesday 19:00h – sure I will be there. But I cant promise that I will be online every Sunday because sadly that day are my only free day  !

About me:

Primary Language: Estonian
English Fluency: If you want – you will understand me !
Name/Nickname: Rainer

Anything else you wish to say about yourself.
I m interested about fantasy and everything what are bound with it – BoardGames, Books, DCG and etc.
I m Serious player who are willing to learn – and who will be always ready for new areas !
Naxlah

Re: NAxlah, Holy Priest

Post by Naxlah »

Hautala wrote:Go Go Power Karazan

Hi again...
Sadly I did´t got what to you mean by that.

If you mean, will I still do Karazan - then yes. Why not, even I need money :) !
But if you mean that my gear are for Karazan then I m not fully agree with that. Becaues i count karazan as Farm status Raid for myself.

And with new expanion everything will change anyway - and as I sed before I m really interestet to raid once again in Northern Land :) !

Best regards and will waiting new replay
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Don't mind Hautala, he's an emo troll.

I forgot to ask Maddo at the raid today, I'll do that in a few minutes and answer when we're back from the cinema.
Sorry for the delay.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Sorry, we are declining your application.
Good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.