Zeurix paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zeurix

Zeurix paladin

Post by Zeurix »

Character:
- Zeurix, protection paladin - Armory / Be Imba (score 213.42)

Guilds:
- The Legacy - gonna leave it because i want MORE RAID !
- Arthas - left people lost the control there

Why?
- I got alot of friends in ubiquity like fuji cojju mortore and more with who i want to raid again. Also i want to run inside of all instance's befor expansion show up. for that reason i'm 100% available for raiding as tank or dps. Also want to be in a guild that will hit #1 raiders at expansion !

What:
-Skills : I have been protec from level 10 and have been protec till now. I'm good OT and trast keeper.
- Gear: Well my gears is random from t4 to badges. the only that left to get are rings but 1st have to get gears with more def.
- Availability: Have run alot of times ZA / Karazhan with people from Ubi and i can raid till 03:00 game time/
- Dedication: Planing to hit 80 as faster i can so i start raiding again :)
- Something Extra: Well My healing gears are at 1700bonus . my retri gears are at 2500ap 38%crit self buffed. also got Shaman with 1k spelldmg 100haste and 35%crit or 2000healing gears.

Ubi members that can vote for me : Cojju / Fuji / mortore they know me very well from old guild wr we was.

And yeah also my work is webdesigner so can make some more special website for special guild
Varanor
Class-Officer

Re: Zeurix paladin

Post by Varanor »

Hi Zeurix.

Unfortunately we are not recruiting any more protection paladins at the moment as our current ones are active enough. You could also use a few gear upgrades since you are not uncrittable and some of your items have green gems in them. (HINT: You could reach uncrittable and 490 defense by switching that green gem in your chest).

You are free to ask again later in case the situation changes and thank you for your interest in Ubiquity.

Vara. Pala CL of Ubiquity