Mage (I know, a bad warlock)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

sursisyor

Mage (I know, a bad warlock)

Post by sursisyor »

Name : Sursisyor
Class : Mage
Current Spec : 40/0/21 (but know and have played every spec)
Armory : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... =Sursisyor

As you can see from the link, since I have not raided in 4 months my gear has fallen behind, and I would need 3 pieces of T6 for the set bonus to be competitive with other top DPSers. Other than that is it bang up to date.

Current Guild : none
Previous Guild : Crimson Tide. I quit CT shortly before quitting WoW 4 months ago as I didn't have time to raid with them anymore. I was with them for every 1st kill from Gruul to RoS, very experienced Mage raider. *Since returning to WoW, I have been told there is no longer a space for another raiding mage.

I am looking for a mature, competent guild without pettiness and bickering. Preferably a fun environment with serious players. I can see that you are serious by your consistent progression and I have had dealings with some of your members in the past, if I were to be accepted on a trial, I will know if it's the environment I want to play in during the trial period.

What can I bring :

I know absolutely everything about the mage class, have played every spec, and have always min-maxed my gear and performance to do as well as I can. I have always got absolutely every advantage for my gear from outside guild raids, such as craftables, ZA drops & badges. I played both 2-48-11 (and 0-40-21 for CS) and my current spec extensively. With the T6 4pc set bonus, I would change spec to fire since AB receives no benefit. At the time I stopped playing I was probably the top DPSer in CT (definately the highest DPS caster), all things being equal. Use focus frame, decursive, always have food buffs and elixirs/flasks when required, gold is no object to me.

I recruited Malicious Intent from 10 players to a successful raiding guild on my alt (Briggen). Ran a ZA team which was one of the very few on the server to complete the 4th timer in almost NO T6 level gear.

As a raider, I am of a mature age and do not have childish outbursts, very reliable and will make a raid if I put my name down for it. Good fps, no latency, TS/Vent etc. I will never take more than 1 or 2 attempts to learn my role in a new encounter. Sursisyor is also probably the most well-known Enchanter on the server.

My alt is a resto druid, similar level of gear.
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... &n=Briggen
pupu

Re: Mage (I know, a bad warlock)

Post by pupu »

hey m8 ... nice that u dropped in
how is business ?
any free enchants for me :D ?

p.s i know this guy for a long time
positive impression
vouch for him :P
Kezmo

Post by Kezmo »

I'll vouch for him as well.

Great player, Friendly, mature, skilled and a great communicator.

Would be a plus to the guild.
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Spoken in-game. Declined.
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.