Bussy: Resto Druid app.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bussy

Bussy: Resto Druid app.

Post by Bussy »

Hello...

Im applying to join Ubi as a raid healer. Healing is what i have always done and what i wanna do in the future.

Player Info
- RL: Uni student... still =)
- Playhours/Week: 50 hours/week.
- Interests: Motorbikes, gym, badminton, wow

Personal questions
- Why do you want to join?
I love raiding, i have come to a point with my current guild, where i can't experience more raid instances and wanna see em all. I just thought Ubiquity could provide a pro raid leading, dedicated players and a healthy strict environment for raiding. And i also heard u were looking for resto druids.

- How do you believe you can contribute to Ubiquity? I love healing and taking care of ppl while they are doing their job the best they can. I ain't fit for raid leading. I'm happy to follow given orders/instructions and do that very obediently.

- Can you promise to respect and follow the realm policy? no probs there.

- Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them? (please list them all)
Brewmasters of Kalimdor
I like these guys (girls). But i want more serious raiding and wanna conquer more before WOTLK messes things up. And to look forward i also wanna fight for server firsts when wotlk comes out.

Raid questions
- How many of our raid days will you be there for each week?
I can promise 5... Most likely going to be there ~7 days each week. Though because of RL scholl stuff there are exams 4 times a year and those take 1-2 weeks. Those raid times fit me really well. Because of academic freedom i can be there almost always.

- What raid buffs do you bring?(Not what you can make, but what you use in terms of elixirs, potions, food and other consumables)?
Golden fishsticks, Elixir of healing power, Elixir of Draenic Wisdom, Blackened Sporefish, Superior Wizard Oil, Feltail Delight, scrolls... Elixir of supreme power

- What do you believe is the key to progress raiding?
Exellent Raid organizing is a key to the victory... Not much behind comes dedicated and motivated players. Good raid leading motivates ppl and can draw out 110% of ppls potential =)

- What is the most important part of raiding for you? Learning and fighting new encounters.

- Do you promise to commit to the spec type we recruit you as (IE. Healing, DPS, tank)? Yes... and i rather not do anything that heal... well atleast not with Bussy.

- Do you play from a stable computer, with a stable internet connection? I do... I usually over do it by minimizing graphic details. 2Mbit/512Kbit connection. Its a bit slow for these day standards but its something University provides and also free so i can't complain...

- Which Tier-6 bosses have you killed?
This is my biggest flaw... My raid experience in Outland is really limited =/. I raided alot at top of Europe in BWL, MC, Onyxia, Kazzak, ZG etc... Before TBC. Haven't seen anything after Gruul's, ZA. it ain't prob to read tactics but i rather ask ppl who has same role what and how to do.

- Addons you use:
Xperl, Clique, Lifebloomer, Ctmods, Bigwigs, Omen. I really recommend every druid atleast try Lifebloomer addon and combine it with Clique... It can draw 120% out of rolling lifebloom and on a single and especially on multiple targets.

- Coms:
I have TS, Vent, Mic. But i rather not use my mic if not especially needed.

Character Info

- Name: Bussy
(These ain't updated because of armory...)
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Bussy
- Be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... cter=Bussy

- Post the stats of your character that most influences your performance in raids:
(with Motw and normal healing gear)
+Healing 1962
Spirit 578
mp5: 231

Roleplay Info

- Background Story and Character Description (The longer, the better - but don't overdo it):

It was a full moon and amazingly bright night when a Tauren Druid called Beauty was born. She was the first child of a herd that had just moved to Kalimdor near Bloodhoof village. Not soon after some other Cubs were born and she got some mates to play with. Even at a early age she showed interest and talent as a restoration. She always took care of younger Druids who were practicing there fighting skill on ravaged boars and got beaten up... =) She found her calling really quickly and polished her restoration skills up to the point she could in that small village. At her teens late teens she felt that it is time follow ancestors, gain more wisdom and learn about bigger world. So her journey beginned and that haven't yet come to an end.
Quite quickly She learned that world ain't that peacefull place as it is in home village. There was a war... Ragnaros was on rampage and Nefarian was spreading terror from Blackwing lair. There were fellow hordes countell amount of fellow hordes in pain and in need of help. While looking for adventures at Hinterlands she met a Priest called Fanta who wanted her to join their cause and fight beside a group called Nightmares Asylum. After a long discussions she did join em and quite fast ventured to MC to give ragnaros a peace. After endless fails, endless hours/days spent they finally managed to conquer MC. But a new threat had arised... BWL was spreading terror all over place, Onyxia had awakended and even Kazzak had come from other dimension. Never ending raiding had started.
There had always been feint light at a tunnel and finally every threat was conquered and world was at peace... But she felt tired and restless. She travelled back to Moonglade to talk with elders. But they couldn't help her and ease her pain. So she went to deepest forest to gain knowledge from mother earth. She meditated, listened and went to a hibernate state, although there were new threats arising at slithus, there were rumors of Ahn'qiraj gates might open.
She hibenated for over 2,5 years until a young druid fainted on her roots... That young tauren was just a cub but still bleeding and had wounds of war all over him. Bussy (name given to her after she woke up) still managed to ease the pain on that young cub who told her about opening of Dark Portal, war against illidan and even Sunwell was trying to disturpt peace of Azeroth but couldn't save him. She felt sad and rage... she took her war harness, travelled to Outland and begin a crusade to bring peace back to the Azeroth... Now she is looking far mates to bring down Illidan and take revenge to Sunwell. It has been only 5 months since she entered Outland and is ready for some real battles...
Bussy is actually quite shy and not so talkative type, will answer when asked but otherwise wants to give her all at encounters and concentrate only to that...

To make some long story short:
i did quit playing after we did beat every encounter there was at the top of Europe... It was before farming for Ahn'qiraj opening started =). Logged on to this server approx 5 months ago... Joined Brewers and am now looking for some more serious raiding guild.

- Bussy -

ps. Thanks for Ovah for this application Base
Renkyl

Re: Bussy: Resto Druid app.

Post by Renkyl »

You know vitality is better than 3mp5 on boots, right?
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Yes it is =) and +spirit gems are better than mp5 ones. I got those from a friend and don't wanna meaninglessly waste gold... I really haven't had a reason to maximize stats...

edit: now that i actually gave it few thougts Vitality its most likely even cheaper than Magister's armor kit =/ especially if your alt is enchanter... My sincere thanks to Renkyl for that hint =)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

Hello there.
While your gear and application looks nice, I fear I have to tell you that we are (over)full on restoration druids at the moment and thus have to decline.
Good luck finding another guild.
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Oh... too bad. Well Good luck with SWP. And beat those alliance ba**ards clearing it first...

- Bussy -