Ovah - (raid resto) druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Ovah

Ovah - (raid resto) druid

Post by Ovah »

This is an update of my old application:

Player Info
- RL: Getting stoned in the sun..
- Playhours/Week: i play a little less here in the summer but usually at least a couple of hours a day..
- Interests: WoW, Music (i need music to live luls), food (wannabe chef) and my daughter ofc <3

Personal questions
- Why do you want to join? browsed your forum and saw hints of u needing a Resto druid.. youre allways mentioned as one of the best guilds and i like the people i know in ubi.. saw last night that otelo (suhi) joined you and if u can use that nab youll love me :p (luv ya my dear) /giggle

- How do you believe you can contribute to Ubiquity? nice haling, dedicated and focused raiding.. can also tank for whatever u need.. i really find it boring to be resto when not on raids, but on raids its cool.. so i found a solution - have gold enough to respec whenever i feel like :D

- Can you promise to respect and follow the realm policy? ofc..

- Which guilds were you previously in, and why did you leave them? (please list them all)

Nordic Chapter / Societas Daemonica - guilds made by mates.. leveled here.. SD kindof disbanded when i was 68 :(

Reborn - Made by another mate.. geared up in heroics / kara here.. too much whining and shit so we disbanded when we was ready for 25man..

Machine - started raiding here.. kindof disbanded because of lack of healers..

Spine - was just slacking here.. all danish guild with a lot of mates..

Redeemed - yea well guess most know the story by now.. was GL for a week i think but at that point it was pretty hopeless..

The Esoteric Foundation - a lot of great people there.. also nice raids.. but i dont really like some of the leaders.. had a big argument with mythicow and got kicked..

Currently back in Spine slacking with mates but they know im looking for a new guild to raid with ;)

Raid questions
- How many of our raid days will you be there for each week? allmost all.. i have a daughter and sometimes it happens that i have to have her on a raid day, but mostly i just slack around atm so i have the privilege that i can plan RL around when i have to raid luls

- What raid buffs do you bring?(Not what you can make, but what you use in terms of elixirs, potions, food and other consumables)?

manapots, healpots, golden fish crackers.. elixier of wisdom thingy.. heal elixirs.. that spellpower(+heal) oil.. thats my normal stuff for resto i guess.. cant remember all the names, but as long as i know what i need i dont care :p i normally dont need extra mp5 so i aim for the +heal stuff

when feral it depends on the situation.. elixir of major agility/strenght.. elixir of mastery.. elixir of ironskin for tanking bosses.. str/agi/sta food.. hit rating food for bosses.. my hit rating in dps gear is a bit high right now (been too lazy to regem) but i aim at 123 cos id rather want the last 20 points in other stats all the time and get the last 20 hit rating from food when needed.. adamantite weightstone

- What do you believe is the key to progress raiding? good leaders.. focused raiders.. ppl who care to find out their own stuff and not just wait for their loot to drop so they can maek their mates go OMFG T6orz!=! :O

- What is the most important part of raiding for you? the fight.. the accomplishment.. the glory.. the victoryyyy!!! :)
progress is what i find fun.. farm is boring but neccesary.. when i was in Machine they had allready cleared ZA so it didnt really feel special to do.. then i joined Spine and they only had done 4 or 5 in ZA at that time, and helping them clearing was much more fun :) i like the challenge.. hate wiping all night on new bosses but if i feel people get better and we get the boss lower and lower its all good.. if people just noob around and dont focus so we wipe all night imma hate u :p

- Do you promise to commit to the spec type we recruit you as (IE. Healing, DPS, tank)? as said i prefer Feral (OT) but Resto is great fun in raids.. just so boring rest of the time, so i respec a lot ;)

- Do you play from a stable computer, with a stable internet connection? fast internet, decent pc..

- Which Tier-6 bosses have you killed? MH clear.. 5/9 BT (najentus, supremus, akama, teron + illidan luls) have tried RoS.. SWP 1/6 - have killed allmost all bosses as both feral and resto.. have cleared ZA timed a couple of times (have the mount)

Character Info

- Name: Ovah

- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Ovah
- Be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... acter=Ovah

- Post the stats of your character that most influences your performance in raids:
as resto - Run and HoT! :D because im feral my Resto stats arent accurate, but i will try and remember to log out in it anyway ;)
as feral (tank) - 17.5k hp unbuffed, just under 34k armor.. dont remeber exact stats but who cares if you need a resto :p
be.imba scores my gear very close.. About 10 points difference in this order - 1- resto, 2- feral dps, 3- feral tank

Roleplay Info
- Background Story and Character Description (The longer, the better - but don't overdo it):
Ovah was a bastard kid.. he didnt take no shit and got a lot of enemies.. but mostly because he didnt care for people he didnt like.. the people he liked all got a great friend and ally.. allways helpfull when his mates needed to kill some monster in some dungeon.. sometimes he seemed a bit distant.. maybe stoned? like he was trying to hide from the past.. but he allways got the job done

also that "female night elf bastard daughter of illidan disguised as a male tauren on a cruise to conquer the world" story still counts.. but its a secret.. dont tell anyone!

Few Extra things I thought id include:

- sometimes i might sound arrogant.. well most endgame raiders are.. :p but im not really.. i really try to be a nice guy ingame.. but im not gonna suck up to anyone to get some raids done.. i am what i am.. i do what i do.. take it or leave it :p
- i allways try to upgrade all my sets (been too lazy to get boomkin gear done thou, but have a bunch of nice epix that needs gems/enchants).. both resto and feral (tank and dps) is allmost at the peak of what i can get by myself (and theres very few drops left on the bosses ive done).. right now im collecting badges for the heal mace and OH.. still 100 to go :(
- im joking a lot.. if i write totalt nonsense in /g /ra /whatever expect me to be joking :p

else just ask me.. ;)
Gedo

Re: Ovah - (raid resto) druid

Post by Gedo »

why applying here (2nd time) if already joined esoteric foundation?
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Bizuk

Post by Bizuk »

He's not in TEF anymore afaik.
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

indeed.. its in the app ;)
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

try and talk to vintoran ingame as well please. we´ll discuss your application and give you a result asap.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

meh mescal told me i just missed him a bit earlyer..

im going to copenhagen for a couple of days so i probably wont be online much (or at all) but ill contact you when i get back ;)
Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

i'd be back now <.<
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
Ovah

Post by Ovah »

sry but when youre a hardcore raider, being unguilded is kinda like a forced vacation.. so i chose to use the time i had for a little break... ;)

ill be back later today :)
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Just out of curiosity.. what went wrong with TEF.?........

*edit

My bad. was scrolling thru as it reminded me a LOT like the first application..
Holadin 4life.
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

He wrote that aswell, didn't he? :o he seemingly had a/some problem/s with mythicow and since he is the leader... ^^
Mescal

Post by Mescal »

well this cow is super active and friendly, so i can sure vouch for ovah. His gear is decent, so after some BT "badge runs" he should be geared for sunwell galore ^^

HF and GL!

cheers Mescal