Quif Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Quif

Quif Hunter

Post by Quif »

Character name: Quif

Level 70.

Class Hunter

Race Troll

Gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Quif hitcapped.

Spec 41\20\0 is my always raid spec.

Guild History

Before well-geared 70 lvl I didn't have much raid experience, but then I came into "BloodBrothers". I had to visit all the raids, because I was the one shadow priest in the guild . So started my raid carrier.

Raiding experience.

I was in Karazhan(full), Zul'Aman(full), Magtheridon(full), Gruul's Lair(full), SSC (5/6), TK(3/4), MH(4/5). I wasn't in BT yet, but our guild started to go there last week, so I will be experienced at least first 3-4 bosses.

Why I have applied to Ubiquity.

I've heard about you since I dinged 70 . "t6 guys farming BT ". Now I think I'm ready to be with you and stop spending my time on instances like SSC and other t5 level 25ppl raids...

What can I bring to the Guild
I'm an engineer and have some rare recipes like
[Rocket Boots Xtreme Lite] and scope 28crit(don't know it now cos i have too low skill but i have it:).
And also i can do some dps O_o.

Personal stuff about me.

My real name is Kostya, I'm 15 and I'm from Russia. I'm playing WoW many hours a day and drinking tea as much as I have :D . I'm a student, so now I have a lot of time to go raids and improve my gear and skills. I have a brother name Cartte (real Vadil), we played wow all time together :),

Thank you for reading my application,I hope I have something for you. Cya in game.
party

Re: Quif Hunter

Post by party »

Hello Quif, thank you for application.
Ubiquity is not recruiting hunters at the moment, we have 5 active hunters so far.
Good luck finding another guild.

Best regards, Parti

P.S. Tvoy shmot i build ne sovsem podhodyat k raidam v BT :)
Quif

Post by Quif »

Spec isn't a problem it's only 50g :D
P.S. ya videl y vas i zelen' v BT :shock:
party

Post by party »

Anyway, we don`t need hunters atm.
Take care.

Parti