Cartte - Shadow priest

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Cartte

Cartte - Shadow priest

Post by Cartte »

Please also post your:

- Class //// Shadow Priest (lvl 70 :D)
- Spec //// 14\0\47
- Gear (best link to a profile) //// My gear 1314 spell damage right now. Hitcapped
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) //// Bloodbrothers.
- Why you want to apply to us //// My guild can't give such PvE progress as u can. I want to do more then killng 4/5 Hyjal Summit :)
- What do you think you can bring to us //// mana, mana, mana... :) and dps too
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding //// I can :p

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on... //// drinking coffee a lot.. :)
Mikolka

Re: Cartte - Shadow priest

Post by Mikolka »

Not many inf, but i know that man, he is realy not bad.
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

This is just the bare bones of an application. There is next to no iformation at all about you in game or IRL.

An application is your first impression to us. Can you at least try to make it seem like you care.
Cartte

Post by Cartte »

Character name: Cartte

Level 70.

Class Shadow Priest.

Race Undead

Gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Cartte Now I have 1314 spell damage, hitcapped.

Spec 14\0\47 is my always raid spec.

Guild History

Before well-geared 70 lvl I didn't have much raid experience, but then I came into "BloodBrothers". I had to visit all the raids, because I was the one shadow priest in the guild ;). So started my raid carrier :).

Raiding experience.

Ofc I was in Karazhan(full), Zul'Aman(full), Magtheridon(full), Gruul's Lair(full), SSC (5/6), TK(3/4), MH(4/5). I wasn't in BT yet, but our guild started to go there last week, so I will be experienced at least first 3-4 bosses.

Why I have applied to Ubiquity.

I've heard about you since I dinged 70 :). "t6 guys farming BT :)". Now I think I'm ready to be with you and stop spending my time on instances like SSC.. ;)

What can I bring to the Guild

My professions are Tailoring(375)/Enchanting(375) and I know some rare recipes ;). For example mongoose, sunfire, vitality, all healer's enchants. What about tailoring.. I can craft some rare item, but they're expensive and not needed I think..
Ofc damage. If I have BoS and shammy in my party and ofc real cool tank doing his job, I think I can do my best :).

Personal stuff about me.

My real name is Vadik,I'm 16 and I'm from Russia :). I'm playing WoW many hours a day and drinking coffee as much as I have ;). I'm a student, so now I have a lot of time to go raids and improve my gear and skills :).

Thank you for reading my application,I hope I have something for you. Cya in game ;).
party

Post by party »

You have pvp gear on armory. Please, try to log off with pve gear
Cartte

Post by Cartte »

done :)