X- Realm Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kaliban

X- Realm Mage

Post by Kaliban »

Personal Information

Name - Simon Houlder

Age - 18

Nationality - 100% English !

Location - Just Outside York in East Yorkshire.

A Little Bit about my Self - I go to Selby College studying computing and hoping to go on to further studying after the next two years of this corse. Like Most British people i love sport , Football , Cricket and NFL. I play football and cricket on a season rotation so when cricket this year finish's i go back to football and so on. Being Playing wow two years now and raiding for a lenghty ammount of time as well i am a decent lad with a wicked sense of humor and can get along with almost anyone. Love my Music as well listen to almost all kinds of music from Rock to Rasta but am really loving the Fun Loving Criminals at the moment. ( The Name of My Rogues Guild on here lol )

Character

Name - Kaliban

Class - 70 Mage

Spec - Current Spec is 2/48/11 And the reason for this is so i can utalize Icy Veins in the frost tree for a little bit of quicker DPS for fights like brutallas for example , this also means i get all the fire talents witch increase DMG done and crit rating to make it a very well balanced build with all the best raiding talents.

Gear (best link to a profile) -
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Kaliban

Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) - The Guild i am in Now is Oprah Windfury however i only joined a cuple of days ago to start raiding again because i have had a short break and they seem to be a guild witch is heading down the poor road of disbanding. My Last main raiding guild was Sanctum where i was the Mage Class leader i left that guild because i went for a short break and on returing have now seen they migrated but i dont really want to go back there becuase i want to start a new chapter in my life and all my current charcters are on Defias.

Raiding Exp - Pre Tbc I cleaded everything there was to clear and so far in TBC i have cleared SSC / TK / MH / BT and have killed Twins in Sunwell i know my gear wouldnt suggest this but you can ask people from Sanctum if you like.

Why you want to apply to us - I am Applying to this guild because you are one of the best known guilds on this server and have a really good reputation. I would like to join also because i want to do End Game raiding with people who share the same enthusiasm and determination of my self. I feel this guild is a very good fast progressing guild and would like to become part of that.

What do you think you can bring to us - I Belive i will bring a dedicatied raider with high raiding experaince to the guild with a love for raiding and having a good time with new people.

Thanks Kaliban.
Renkyl

Re: X- Realm Mage

Post by Renkyl »

If you have killed twins, why do you have so much T4 standard gear that could so easily be upgraded to badge loot?

It seems from your gear quality at the moment that you have just been boosted through instances and now your guild is disbanding you wish to repeat that here.

In addition you are not even hit capped. This is the fault of your gemming most likely, and indicated sub-par knowledge of your class in PvE.
Kaliban

Post by Kaliban »

No no , i havnt raided for a while and only joined this current guild i am in now two days ago but there conent and rate that players are leaving the guild doesnt fill me with confidence , i anrt looking to be boosted and have never being boosed the gear i have i have earned throught my own merit and hard work. Yes i know ALOT of my gear needs replacing and should be of a much higher standed than it is for where i have raided but there are 24 more raiders in a raid who have equal right to the loot as well , Yes i should of used my badges more wisely but i didnt and thats my fault i am grinding them up now however for them reasons.
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Hey Kaliban, thanks for your application. Its been quite some time since we spoke in-game for the last time, so I am affraid to say that we're not recruiting mages at this point. We will see how our trials will do and then announce if the recruitment is open once again. So you have a chance to show your dedication and work on your gear a little (at least robe and MH, its awful to have both t4 and
t6 altogether, also shows that you missed something while raiding).
See you in future!
-Gedo
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.