Eddio Hunter.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Eddio

Eddio Hunter.

Post by Eddio »

- Name
Eddy Nicholson

- Class
Hunter

- Spec
At the moment i am marksman. The reason for this is i have been playing arena, With the setup im playing i need all the CC abilities i can get this includes Scatter shot and Silencing shot.
The spec i would raid with is BM the reason for this is the Bonus the pet gives and also the 3% damage increase it gives to the party. BM is also a high damage spec for Hunters as they get talents such as focused fire and serpent's swiftness which increases Ranged attack speed.

- Gear (best link to a profile)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Eddio
Sorry but this is my PvP gear, Parti did see my PvE gear but i will try and get a link of it for you.

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
The guild i am in at the moment is Realmwalkers. As you no this is a pvp guild. The reason i am in this guild is for the past 1 month i have had RL isues to sort out. Now these issues are sorted i now have the time to raid (hardcore)

- PvE Experiance.
Pre Tbc i cleared ZG,MC,AQ20,AQ40,BWL, And Half of Naxx and all the world boss's
When tbc came out i have cleared Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,BT and all the world boss's

- Why you want to apply to us
The reason i want to apply is a want to raid like i used to. I enjoyed raiding very much.

- What do you think you can bring to us
I beleive i can bring a solid member to the guild. As i have the time to play i will be active over 90% of the raids. I also am willing to help people in heroics or even grinding mats for professions.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I have looked at your raid times and they are all ok for me.

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on...
Well like most men i like football,Women and funny stuff. lol. I like Oasis, Red hot chilli peppers and Coldplay.
party

Re: Eddio Hunter.

Post by party »

you need to say that you were on another server before, coz it looks like Realmwalkers cleared BT :)
Eddio

Post by Eddio »

Realmwalkers BT that would be funny to see :)

I was on the server Vashj and in a guild called Into Oblivion this guild then merged and formed a guild called Mojo madness.
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

You are strange. When you applied with druid you were 17 and when you apply as hunter you're 18 already. Birthday? :)
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Eddio

Post by Eddio »

Yes it was my birthday :)) thanks for noticing. Well i want to raid so if i couldent on druid was going to apply on hunter :)