Tredor - Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Tredor

Tredor - Hunter

Post by Tredor »

Tredor - BM Hunter

(i apologise but EU WoW armoury is not working at the moment.)

Firstly id like to thank Ubiquity for offering me this chance of progression. I have had an personal one to one Interview with an Ubi member named 'Parti' and explained About my lack of gear but what i dont display in gear i go forth with experience and skill in playing my class which i was told is most important.

My name is Lee Joseph Moore, I am 18 years of age and come from 'sunny' england. im Currently on a degree with law and buissness but also work as a section manager. Im living with my girlfriend currently and love having a laugh i like to see myself as a friendly out going person who wants to make new friends.

current and previos guilds:
I strive to improve and learn as i go. I have been raiding for a very long time with a Violent noise but sadly before christmas this year when the guild fell apart i left to another server to pvp and improve my player skills i got rid of most of my pve gear.
when i came back to defias brotherhood Violent noise went for a revive but failed, with my gear gain also.

Now in a guild named 'Strenght From Wtihin' (sad notion about the name) a newly formed raiding guild but sadly is not the home for me as i aim for bigger goals in WoW and want to proove myself, even with my gear i know i have the ability to get back into shape.

i hope you see something good in me, i know with a break, and the chance to work hard i will not let anyone down. I hope my gear is not to hard to see over, and that you get to know me as a player and a person and see i am a good aspect to a guild team.

Thank you
friend
Tredor
Eltojach

Re: Tredor - Hunter

Post by Eltojach »

Very good hunter, know this guy RL also.
I can vouch for him
:D

regards,
elton john
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

will discuss your application with parti and get back to you.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Tredor

Post by Tredor »

Id also like to add the fact i am more than willing to completly gem and enchant every piece of gear i recieve. I have the money and im willing to use it on this purpose only.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

It would somehow be expected.
Holadin 4life.
Tredor

Post by Tredor »

Currently not wearing my pve gear but Parti has looked at it all. And they know about my whole situation. And yes i know it is expected with the gems and enchants. Im just making sure you know im all in.

Determined
Tredor

Just abit more information about my raiding skills.

Post by Tredor »

I forgot to put down about my raiding exp.
I raid leaded pre tbc with violent noise and afterwords reached up to SSC and TK and world bosses. but as i said not long after we progressed a leader left and took many people with him, Being otelo who now runs with The redeemed guild. So i am confident in the raids it'self.

The addons i use:
I have a sxc Rotation device addon that tells me exactly every rotation and speed of my shots. But as i am BM i just the F1 Kill command steady shot macro which times my my shots and maxes my DPS.

I have a personalised User interface to maximise my Hunters abilities which is pretty cool and looks Imba imo.

And id like to thank elton john as you guys call him in Ubi, for the vouch. Means alot to me mate. good luck in your raids. :P