Application Hayse-mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Hayse

Application Hayse-mage

Post by Hayse »

Hello Ubiquity.
Class –mage
Spec- like (10/0/51) but raiding in 2/48/11
Gear- http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Hayse
Current Guild – “BloodBrothers”. I have been in “Aeterna Nox” “Reborn”
My PvE progress:
Karahzan, ZA, cleared, TK 3/4, SSC 5/6, MH 4/5.
My name is Alex, 17 years I am student I from Russia I like adventure and fantastic films, interesting reading the scientific books. Loved the walks on evening. Also I like the good music. I prefer the Rock and little club sounds. Else I like travelling and leave for border of my country.

Why I want to enter in Ubiquity? This is my old daydream. I like the good command, in which all follow directions. Also me to want raiding with the best guild on server in BT and more 25 ppl instance. I want raiding with skillet group.

What I can give to guild?
- Frequent online.
- The Mutual help.
- Good DPS.
- I am not huntsman for epics, but simply like the skillet group.

Why I have leaved other guilds? Reborn -i don`t remember already. Aeterna Nox no one people thing about progress ( beside such guilds no future). On given moment I in BloodBrothers. But beside such guilds rare online and not readiness to roadstead.
If interests my experience of the play for class - mage 3 years and there is decent experience of the passing 25 lashes instance.
Well here is, thank you that have listened to, hope you liked my application.
Gedo

Re: Application Hayse-mage

Post by Gedo »

Hello Hayse, thanks for your application.
I am affraid you need to work on your gear for now, there're plenty of options to choose from. Main hand/offhand for sure, for sure not the best choice for belt and gems (why do you use pure crit gems?), hit rating is not capped as it should be et cetera et cetera .. all in all it shows lack in knowledge of theory, not the best quality for mage.
Wish you best luck in finding another guild and maybe see you in future.
-Gedo
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.