Kranki Elemental shaman apllication.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

kranki

Kranki Elemental shaman apllication.

Post by kranki »

Kranki’s Application

Class  Orc Shaman.
Spec  Elemental.
Current gear  http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... d&n=Kranki http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... ter=kranki please keep in mind that Darkmoon Card: Crusade gives me 80 spell dmg when im active in combat meaning 1020 spell dmg without any elixirs totems is other stuff.
Previus Guilds
Darkwolf Exiles (DWE) casual raiding guild. Reason for leaving was officers not leading the guild nor wanting too.
Brewmasters Of Kalimdor (BoK) raiding guild. Reason for leaving wanted to seek more endgame raiding.
The Redeemed Hardcore raiding guild. Reason for leaving cause it fell apart 24 members left now.

Why do I want to join you?  Because sins The Redeemed is pretty much done raiding I seek other raiding guilds.
What will you bring us?  Hopefully I will bring you a reliable raider who knows his job and a friend outside raids aswell.

 Super private and personal info! 
 Name : Henrik (friends call me ejler)
 From: Nyk F. Denmark.
 Age : 16
 Job: work at a local store called super spar.
 Free time: in me free time I play wow work hang out with friends and help out my mom and dad when needed .
 School: im currently attending my 11’Th year of school.
 Contact info : Msn you can ask me for it if you want/dare ^^

Contact me ingame for msn or more info.

kranki out.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Kranki Elemental shaman apllication.

Post by Môurn »

hi kranki and thank you for your application. unfortunately we are currently unable to fit you into our raids and thus are not looking for an elemental shaman. we wish you the best of luck finding another guild. take care. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
kranki

Re: Kranki Elemental shaman apllication.

Post by kranki »

Oh darn. theres goes my last chance of raiding.. :|