Erlios - Paladin Healer application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Erlios

Erlios - Paladin Healer application

Post by Erlios »

- Name: Erlios
- Class: Paladin
- Spec: Holy 42/19/0
- Gear: If for some reason I log out in my mess around Retri gear/Retri Spec, then tell me and I will fix a Link to my Holy Gear and Holy Spec.
- Armoury: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Erlios
- Be.imba.hu: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... ter=Erlios

- Guild you're in now / guild you were in before: Currently Guildless, because I took a WoW break. Returned to the game a few days ago. So not alot of Guild oppurtunitys. Previous Guilds include The Redeemed and Piston Broke.

- Why you want to apply to us: Because I'm searching for a decent Guild where I can finally be part of a decent team capable of the content I know I'm ready for now. I'm hard working and will do everything necessary to keep up with the progress of the Guild if possible.

- What do you think you can bring to us: In my opinion I can bring a Hyjal / BT Ready healer who will stick to his class, work hard, and make all necessary efforts to become the best I can to keep up with the progress of the Guild.

Additional info: Current gear consists of T4, T5, badge gear and various epics from raids from Karazhan/ZA --> TK. Giving me a total of +1937 Healing with my Talent build of 42/19/0, (Holy Shock, Divine Illumination // Improved concentration Aura, BoK), I think this is a useful talent build for both instancing and Raiding.
My gear and spec mainly focuses on +Healing, which I will try to be improving with Magic crit chance for longer fights (To return mana).
The gear I need to improve is mainly my belt and bracers.
I have the correct Enchants, and have a decent selection of gems fitted to my gear. (But will be making changes as i need to for the spell Crit.)

Real names Toby, from England. I'm 16 and listen to Rock/Indie music .. I spend alot of my time playing Video Games and WoW. Just finished school and all my exams, going into sixth form later in the year.

Thanks for reading my App. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

-Erlios.
Tewl

Re: Erlios - Paladin Healer application

Post by Tewl »

Whats your mana pool / crit / mp5 currently?
Do you hesitate to take mana pots during an encounter?
And how's it with consumables to max out your performance/make up for a possible lack of gear?

And we raid Monday / Wed / Sunday. Can you raid at this times? Since anything else but ~95% attendance won't cut it :wink:
I like bopping maintanks
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Your armory/be.imba is showing retri build atm.
You're ready for Gruul now! :wink:

And what are your thoughts around spell haste versus crit and +heal?
party

Post by party »

And what do you prefer to take during Children`s week - turtle Speedy or Mr. Wiggles the pig?
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Tewl wrote:Whats your mana pool / crit / mp5 currently?
Do you hesitate to take mana pots during an encounter?
And how's it with consumables to max out your performance/make up for a possible lack of gear?

And we raid Monday / Wed / Sunday. Can you raid at this times? Since anything else but ~95% attendance won't cut it :wink:
Can come to all raids, I wouldn't apply knowing I couldn't attend anything but 100%.
And consumable I use Elixir of Healing Power + Major Mageblood/Draenic Wisdom,(Or a Flask depends) Either Toasted Smorc (Summer fair's version of +44 healing)/Golden Fish sticks, Superior Mana Oil.

I'm an alch'/Herb so I make loads of mana pots regardless of whether I'm raiding at that time, I use mana pots when needed. I don't spam them first thing my mana goes to 70% though.
Raf wrote:Your armory/be.imba is showing retri build atm.
I've specced and geared back to Holy, lets hope it changes for you to see.
Right now I went for a basic +heal on my gear and gems, Which I'm now regretting. I think I should be going more for spell crit, return mana etc. in longer fights. With a current low spell crit 20%, I think that needs improving. In the process of farming the ever fun Black Morass for the Scarab Trinket for spell haste though. But be assured open to advice about these options.
party wrote:And what do you prefer to take during Children`s week - turtle Speedy or Mr. Wiggles the pig?
I'd have to say Turtle Speedy, my Xbox Live Gamertag is Mrziggles. So I dont like the name Mrwiggles.

Sorry for the lengthy post just attempted to answer all your questions in 1 go as best I could. Thanks.
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Tewl wrote:Whats your mana pool / crit / mp5 currently?
Sorry for double post, attempting it all in 1 was a long shot.
Current Mana pool is 9888, crit is 20.10%, mp5 is 202 (251 with BoW).
Jqteam

Post by Jqteam »

Greetings.
I played with this dude in BT with The Redeemed, He is an awsome guy. Decent healer ! Dont know if my word says much but...

Regards
-Noxsia
party

Post by party »

party wrote:And what do you prefer to take during Children`s week - turtle Speedy or Mr. Wiggles the pig?
I'd have to say Turtle Speedy, my Xbox Live Gamertag is Mrziggles. So I dont like the name Mrwiggles.

Sorry for the lengthy post just attempted to answer all your questions in 1 go as best I could. Thanks.
Yeah, Turtle Speedy is imba :D Let`s take this guy to the guild :P
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Raf wrote:Your armory/be.imba is showing retri build atm.

Not even Gruul, 13% crit is way too little. :p
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Hah ... that was my mess about Retri Blue PVP set ... just for running into SW and taking down 1 guard at a time. Thats pro! ...
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Well your gear aint that bad. but 21% holy crit is shit. you need to check all your gear in armory updates. with a fast review i could see loads of possible updates for badges alone.
Holadin 4life.
Erlios

Post by Erlios »

Yeah attempting weekly to farm kara/ZA for badges, hard to "Pug" ZA, but getting badges. Also will be changing my gemming to more spel crit after some gear updates via 15 badges or if I have the gold faster for the expensive gems.