Pupu (BM&SV/MM hunter)

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

pupu

Pupu (BM&SV/MM hunter)

Post by pupu »

Character name:
Pupu

Level:

Class:
Hunter

Race:
Orc

Link to Armory profile,alternate sets of gear:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... ood&n=Pupu
beside the gear u can see inside, i have full s3 pvp gear .. missing shoulders and weps, lots of gear for sv/mm spec

Other alts:
Cotzaila (healing druid .. mainly pvp)

What are your usual playing hours? :
i can raid from monday-friday 19:00-24:00 .. maibe sunday and maibe more/diferent hours

Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds:
Esoteric Foundation (almost 1 year of daily raiding) was kicked becouse i moved to another city, changed jobs and couldnt login/attend raid for almost 2 months

Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character:
main role of the hunter in end-game raid content is utility above all, we can buff the entire raid with SV EW and party buffs like BM's FI and MM's aura.
beside utility if you choose to spec BM u can add alot of dps also.i was both sv/bm and i have pretty good gear for both.at this level there is not much to improve on the dps/shoot rotation .. it's only learning the fights, adapt and get better gear ..

Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of The Burning Crusade :
i cleared and killed every living boss in SSC/TK/MH/BT/ZA and world bosses .. i had guaranteed spot on every raid and i have >90% attendance to raids.MH/BT attuned + SR gear for saharaz

Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild? :
i was kicked for not showing to raids for almost 2 months, i wanna join UBI to continue my WOW pve career and clear the entire BC content .. as well as the upcoming WOTLK content

Tell me a bit about yourself. How old are you? Where do you work or go to school? What is your gender? How long have you played WoW? What other MMOs have you played?
29 yrs old, work for IBM, computer related stuff, i play wow for almost 3 yrs, nothing else played beside wow
http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... acter=Pupu

Please list any references (e.g., current/former guildmates/friends) who could vouch for you :
i was in almost every major guild in the last 3 yrs searching for the perfect raiding guild, ppl know me, some like me .. others dont .. what can i say .. i'm a complicated person .. i could mention some friends who would vouch for me : Grunee, Gamragan, Drackor, Jibbly/jobbly, sandroc, solaufein, swiftpaw, aslad, contesa, goldentusk, jadaz, mortore, namah, orishu, doust, zanti, xania .. etc

Out-of-game contact information :
bardosbogdan@yahoo.com

p.s missing for the weekend, if you have some questions or wanna setup an in-game interview .. just leave me a mail and we work something out when i come back
Raf
Site Admin

Re: Pupu (BM&SV/MM hunter)

Post by Raf »

Declined!

Reasons:

1: Pure copy/paste from Last Stand application.
2: "Maybe sunday" is not good, since we have progress raids on sundays.
3: We are not in a dire need of an extra hunter.

Good luck in your search for a raiding guild.