Bloodspring- Protection Warrior Apply

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bloodspring

Bloodspring- Protection Warrior Apply

Post by Bloodspring »

Class: Warrior
- Spec :Protection
- Gear (best link to a profile) :http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Bloodspring
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) :
Serpico- (lvl 20-40)left it because I found a Romanian guild (Blood Guard).
Blood Guard- left it at level 70 because it wasn't a raiding guild.
Dinasty- disbanded.
Risen from the Ashes-disbanded.
Burning Dawn - Left it because people didn't usually show up to raids
Discordia - Guild is falling apart. Officers were trying to save it but it was useless.
- Why you want to apply to us :The reason I wish to join this guild is learning more about the game by making progress in raids. I know Ubiquity as one as the most capable PvE-guilds on our realm and I would feel honored to join your ranks.
-What do you think you can bring to us:Well I am an enthusiastic raider, I always come to a raid with all pots/flasks/food, always come in time. I don't mind wiping as there is no progress without it. I also bring the fun element :)

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding: I can raid on each and everyone of the days if a IRL problem doesn't occure.

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on: Name: Bogdan

Nationality : Romania

What do I do apart from wow: :I am a big football fan and play footbal a lot, I like cycling, tennis, trips and ofc, video games. I am a student at the moment.

What kind of music do I listen: House, hip-hop
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Bloodspring- Protection Warrior Apply

Post by Traffkor »

Sorry, we are full on prot warriors atm.

I wish you best luck finding another guild!