Holy Priest app.

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kezmo

Holy Priest app.

Post by Kezmo »

Character name: Kezmo
Class:Priest
Professions:ench/tail both 375
Fishing and cooking:375/375

Bit about me

Nationality and age: English 24

Out of game interests:
P.C's Motorbikes & Friends

Previous guilds and wow experience

Ive played wow from the day of release, on my old account i had rogue/druid/priest lvl 60, cleared mc/bwl and ony weekly on my preist and my rogue was rank 11. Got bored with wow after clearing most the game had to offer and was disappointed with aq40 .. after a 2 year break im back, re-rolled a priest at xmas.
Im currently in Malicious Intent, which is a great guild and ive really enjoyed my time with them, but with summer here and the release of AOC the guild looks like its going to be inactive, due to losing alot of core members.

Im on every day so im keen to continue raiding , my gears abit mixed (wow armory is down at the mo) +heal is around 2.2k & mp5 541, 209 while casting.
Im experienced in everything upto BT
Also love pvp & have full pvp gear with 3/5 Veng and respec disc/holy weekly.

- Why you want to apply to us
Im looking for a skilled and well organized guild that are keen to progress well in pve
- What do you think you can bring to us
I can offer a half decent equipped priest that knows how to play his class and thats Active and Helpful.

Im mostly leveling my rogue at the min so please message Kazmo if Kezmo is not online

Thx for looking
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Holy Priest app.

Post by Emeli »

Thank you for your application, defintly one of the better ones.
Still, if we have the need for a priest i cant tell atm, expect an answer from Maddo soon
Maddo
Class-Officer

Re: Holy Priest app.

Post by Maddo »

Heya!

Thanks for your application. I tried to catch you(r 2 mentioned chars) in game; wasn't lucky so far, but I haven't been that much online either.

You'll hear from me :)
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04