Paladin looking for 25 man fun

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Calaruil

Paladin looking for 25 man fun

Post by Calaruil »

- Class/spec

Paladin, holy atm but have nearly full epic in tank-a-din and PvP gear for retri (looking at getting t4 atm)

- Gear (best link to a profile)

Obviously this is my holy gear
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Calaruil

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)

Insight I haven't left yet but i want to get further on in the 25 man instances, i want to experience more of the game then i am currently seeing. Don't get me wrong i love being in Insight, the peopl are great and my brother is the GM but i need a more dedicated raiding guild

- Why you want to apply to us

I am looking to experience more end game content with good players

- What do you think you can bring to us

An entertaining spin on a heal-a-din, I can tank resonably well, and as a retribution paladin well er what can i say about that spec, I love it, would love to raid as it if i could but i can understand that not many guilds want one.

- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding

I work Shift patterns that vary alot so some weeks i can make all the raids others i can make one or two.
Generally Early shift - i can make all
Lates - I can make none i finish at 22.00 game time
Nights - I can make all if i can leave about 21.30 game time

- More about me

I am 27 live in the UK and have played WoW since release with a slight 2 month break about 5 months after release. I enjoy having fun and because of my job i believe in the moto Work hard and Play harder.
Tewl

Re: Paladin looking for 25 man fun

Post by Tewl »

Hello there, good luck with your app but I dont think you meet the required gear for Sunwell :)
I like bopping maintanks
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Paladin looking for 25 man fun

Post by Môurn »

hi calaruil,

thank you for your application, but you do not meet our gear requirements. wish you the best of luck finding another guild.

take care!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money