Andras undead warlock!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

andras

Andras undead warlock!

Post by andras »

Player Info
- Playhours/Week: 8h day; in weekends 11h
- Interests: Gaming,Guitar,Music

Character Info
- name - Andras
-Level - 70
-Class - Warlock
-Race - Undead
-Current server - Defias Brotherhood

-Link to Armory profile - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Andras
-List of any serious alts you have - lvl 62 hunter called : stonard

-Guild and/or Guild History, with explanation of why and how you left and joined your current or prior guilds.

The guild i first joined was heroes, been in there since lvl 35, quickly learned more about the game and how much fun raiding is.
was doing Karazhan runs soon after i hit 70 and been learning about my class ever since then.
After running Karazhan so many times just for the sake of raiding i applied to Immortal legion and got in.
With them i ended up going from Kara to progressing in SSC with Gruul.
Atm im in Brewmasters of kalimdor doing karazhan,ZA,SSC/TK,gruul, and trying some shots on maggy.

-Explain what you perceive your character's role in endgame content to be. Explain how your current gear and talent choices mesh with performing that role, and any ways in which you are still working on improving your character.

My characters role would be to output as much DPS as possible without pulling aggro while helping overall dmg with Curses of Shadow/Elements. And the Healthstones and Soulstones ofcourse.
Current gear i have is a mix of shadowweavegear with some badges gear and Kara epics

- Discuss your prior endgame raiding experience and your goals for the remainder of The Burning Crusade. Are you BT/Hyjal attuned?

Cleared every pre-TBC raid instance , Anyway, in TBC i cleared everything except for SSC/MH/BT/SWP/TK. for the remainder of TBC my goal is to clear MH and BT before the expansion comes, and with 2.4 the goal of Killing Kil'jaeden has been added.
Ofc i will give a 100% or more to achieve those goals.

- Why do you want to leave your current guild? Why do you want to join this guild?

I want to leave my current guild becouse i want to explore more raids . atm the guild i'm in raids Karazhan, ZA,recently downed Gruul and is learning Void reaver, Maggy and Lurker.
Why i want to join Ubiquity is because of serious raiding while being in a friendly community.

-Out-of-game contact information (e-mail, GTalk/AIM/whatever info, etc.)

If i'm not online you can contact me on MSN lordvampyr666@hotmail.com

-Write a In Character application and/or write a background for the character you wish to join the guild with.

I've never thought about a story for my own character, where he came from, why he does the things he does, but i made a story though about my warlock being in a fight with the Sentinels. ,

The room was carnage. The warm wood paneling was splashed with blood, with bare patches of thick black soot visible. Splintered wood lay everywhere, some of it furniture, much of it the remains of dismembered Treants, their softly glowing eyes fading, pleading. Fallen Horde lay locked in deadly embrace with slender Sentinels, their lithe bodies stiffening in the warm eddies of smoke. Small crackling fires dotted the room, their sputtering a static over the furious low chanting of the remaining Cartel healers, straining to raise their dead with their last dregs of mana. Others bandaged with grim smiles as they watched the door warily for interference.

I limped through the smoke to stand beside Faded, a smouldering form sprawled at their feet. I groaned in pain as I knelt carefully to the form, lifting the head of Fandral Staghelm by its scorched matted hair to stare the Archdruid in the fading light of his eyes. A flicker of the smug haughtiness was still there.
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Re: Andras undead warlock!

Post by Hautala »

Hi Andras,

Your gear really isn't up for skipping T5 (or even T4) instances. You should work on this by getting badge gear ( about 500-600 badges would ) and grinding Zul'Aman to replace every part of your gear. I don't see the reason why we should gear you up when you obviously haven't really grinded karazan nor zul'aman.

-Hautala
Lanius
Class-Officer

Re: Andras undead warlock!

Post by Lanius »

Hi Andras

Your application is written quite nicely, however, i have to agree with Hautala on the gear-part.
For MH/BT this gear is simply not enough yet, you should try to get into some Kara or ZA runs and get badge items or spellstrike stuff.

Try to apply again when you have more gear, like it is atm we will not take you in

PS: Especially do something about your hit, you need 202 for endgame raiding or you will have a resist-fest :wink: