Hiddendevil - Prot warrior

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Hiddendevil

Hiddendevil - Prot warrior

Post by Hiddendevil »

Hello guys again this is a real owner of the account.

- Class Warrior
- Spec Prot 8-7-46
- Gear (best link to a profile) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... iddendevil
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left) Ubuiquity. Since 25 december my char has been stolen that's why i was offline probably maybe that idiot who was playing me visited some raids. I forgot that i can contact to my CL and GM through forums... that's my mistake for sure and in my head vere lots of ideas how to solve this problem...
- Why you want to apply to us I want to apply this guild cuz i was in it and i know most of people in here and i like them maybe someone don't like me but I like everyone in guild cuz u have fun raids with people who can communicate to each other telling jokes and so on. And in most good progressing guild was situation like nobody could talk while clearing trash...
- What do you think you can bring to us This question is always hard to answer for me. I can bring u gay love for sure.
And i can bring u fun show my skill i can bring help to someone if needed.

And bout me irl i'm gay. My lover boys are Parti and Sunbaked and my name is Ivar. I play WoW in my free time but sometimes when i'm busy i play WoW too. So that's all
Gear can be epic. Friendship can be legendary.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Hiddendevil - Prot warrior

Post by Traffkor »

i will speak with the officers as i said IG, wait some days please
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Hiddendevil - Prot warrior

Post by Traffkor »

contact me IG