Jozzy - 70 Holy Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

jozzy

Jozzy - 70 Holy Paladin

Post by jozzy »

- Char name: Jozzy
- Level: 70
- Class: Paladin
- Spec: 0/20/41 im retri atm seens i dont have any guild but will respecc holy if i get in to a guild.
- Gear (best link to a profile) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Jozzy
Got retri gear on atm but my healing gear is 4/5 t6 + random parts from bt/hyjal
- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left)
Well i dont really wanna talk about the guilds i was in before seens i want a new clean start on this server.
- Why you want to apply to us: Well i dont really know much about your guild but i seems like good and nice guild, and for
sometime now i have only been pvping and chilling out and now i want to start raid again seens i miss it so much.
- What do you think you can bring to us
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding: Yes i can raid all the days and hours. Some wensday i maybe cant join but i will be like 1 time a month.

Some aditional info about you, maybe your rl name / kind of music you listen and so on...
Im a 20 year old boy that lives with his parents in tranås, sweden.
Have played wow seens i came out 11 february 05 + us beta.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Re: Jozzy - 70 Holy Paladin

Post by Traffkor »

very sad that LS didnt take you...

Your gear is very good, you are attuned and one healer too much wouldnt hurt at all.
Lets wait for our healing officers :mrgreen:
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

Actually a really nice application; pretty rare that someone with that kind of gear applies to a guild on Defias Brothergood :D

Anyway: expect an answer very soon; I'll most likely have a chat with you once I'm home
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
jozzy

Post by jozzy »

okey that sounds really nice =)

Ye well not my lose that LS didnt want me so :)
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

jozzy wrote:okey that sounds really nice =)

Ye well not my lose that LS didnt want me so :)
Indeed ! By your application you > kekeh (that wanna be healer kid).
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

I just fail to see how we need 6 blessings, even with this gear. It's shamans we need not pallies.
Traffkor
Class-Officer

Post by Traffkor »

Varanor wrote:I just fail to see how we need 6 blessings, even with this gear. It's shamans we need not pallies.
then get us a shaman with 4/5 tier6 and attunements for MH/BT :wink:
but since we lack healing its better to have a loladin than nothing...and btw, maybe one of you can go tankadin :twisted:

Varanor QQs about gear :| <<< NEUTRAL SIMLY
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Traffkor wrote:then get us a shaman with 4/5 tier6 and attunements for MH/BT :wink: but since we lack healing its better to have a loladin than nothing
We have Sunshyne, me, Eliander, Fuji, Tewl raiding actively (or at least me, Fuji, Tewl) and we have the 3 blessing available for pretty much 100% of the raids. I just wonder who you intend to replace from that pack with this guy simply because he's better geared and what sort of a message that's sending since it seems to me for sure that it's gonna be "anyone of the old raiding members can be replaced at whim by someone who applies to the guild with better gear."
Traffkor wrote:...and btw, maybe one of you can go tankadin :twisted:
First thing I do once I log back on is vendoring all my tanking gear. :P

Traffkor wrote:Varanor QQs about gear :| <<< NEUTRAL SIMLY
I haven't gotten loot that I wanted since the Torch. :P
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

Varanor wrote:We have Sunshyne, me, Eliander, Fuji, Tewl raiding actively (or at least me, Fuji, Tewl) and we have the 3 blessing available for pretty much 100% of the raids. I just wonder who you intend to replace from that pack with this guy simply because he's better geared and what sort of a message that's sending since it seems to me for sure that it's gonna be "anyone of the old raiding members can be replaced at whim by someone who applies to the guild with better gear."
Of which you,fuji and tewl are active. And you are my retradin...and don't want to heal.... so don't QQ (that's my job).
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hautala wrote: Of which you,fuji and tewl are active. And you are my retradin...and don't want to heal.... so don't QQ (that's my job).
Your retadin? I have my homies back and THE PALAS ARE MY HOMIES! REPRESENT!
Eliander

Post by Eliander »

But I R active QQ
Marijuana is a herb and a flower. God put it here. If He put it here and He wants it to grow, what gives the government the right to say that God is wrong?
jozzy

Post by jozzy »

Can always go tank if needed :p if i get in to the guild :)
but dont have the best gear for it atm..
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

Seriously guys, stop the crying and arguing now or I'll remove now and in the future every useless reply, like most in this thread so far.

We are pretty full on palas atm, but lack healers in general so there will be a free spot most of the time. Just because palas have blessing doesnt mean you cant take more than available blessings along. 1 Priest can buff the entire raid as well and still we drag more than one along.

Why?

Because we don't have any other option.

As I said; that's a matter I'll clear with Jozzy once I'm online and for now stop the posting no matter what you want to say, please.
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
Tewl

Post by Tewl »

Well i dont really wanna talk about the guilds i was in before seens i want a new clean start on this server.
How is that? Did you leave the other server for a good reason?
I like bopping maintanks
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

don´t argue in application threads. it´s discourteous towards the applicant and let´s us try to at least preserve the illusion, we have a faint clue about what we´re doing. :wink:

i´m sure there are ways to talk to overlord maddo about any healing suggestions/questions. :P

thank you for your application Jozzy! i would like to know the reason for you switching servers though. please send me a pm or maddo for that matter if you don´t want to discuss it publicly. hope to see you soon. goodluck! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money