Shadowpriest Applying

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Edi

Shadowpriest Applying

Post by Edi »

Priest, 14/0/47

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Ediranos

Currently working on getting Frozen Shadowweave Robe and some nice gems (runed living ruby) for it.

I'm currently at <Conquest> where I've made my home. I have no bad word to say about them, actually the only problem seems to be that most of them are not online enough. That has leaded some cancels to raids and other unnecessary stuff.
Pre-TBC I was a member of Pariah, disbanded.
Was also on Ubiquity, left you when I had my responsibility in army. Or got kicked. Don't remember anymore.

I'm applying to you because I feel little underrestimated in Conquest. I've been on it for 2months and I'm still an initiate.
The other reason is that we're kind of stuck after 3/4 TK and lurker downing. No big plans on progressing further SSC and tanks lack gear for hydross. I really love some of my current guildies, but in the otherhand there are some I really dislike.

I bring you decently equipped manabattery for healers/mages. Also been in top5-6 dps in Conquest 25-mans.

I'm attuned to Kara and all heroics, of course. I have no other lvl 70 characters and I'm not intending to make another.

Played WoW since august 2005. I'm 21 years old, friendly behaviour having male from Finland. I know Bafu, one of your druids RL. Also been in Pariah with Heg ( Varanor) and Aslad. So you're not so new faces after all.
I'm able to join those official raids, Sundays might be pretty bad for some occasions, but I'll try to handle those :)

If you're currently not recruiting shadowhippies, I'm not offended. Just wanting to know if you'd need someone like me.

Best wishes, Ediranos.

PS. I'm online almost everyday, so I'm happy to answer further questions if/when you make them.
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Shadowpriest Applying

Post by Emeli »

so, if you already were in Ubi, would you enlighten us with your char name back then?
Cause we never had soembody in our guild with your nick
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

either way we are not looking to recruit any classes at this time. wish you the very best in finding another guild to play with. take care. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

If you have a careful enough look, Ammeli, you'll see it listed twice :wink:

As Môurn said, Ediranos: we are full on all sort of classes, especially Priests; 2 very active shadow priests and more holy priests than a MH/BT raiding guild should have :D

Anyway, take care & good luck!
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
Edi

Post by Edi »

I was in Ubi, with this char, as Maddo said...but it was a long long time ago :roll:

Anyways, I'm happy with fast answer. And I have no problems continuing with Conquest either.
Just aiming to top isn't a bad thing, is it?
Thank you, and best luck to you. :wink: