Hunter - Madbull

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Madbull

Hunter - Madbull

Post by Madbull »

Greetings I posting this thread so as to apply to Ubiquity.

Class:Hunter
Spec:BM 41 / MM 20 / SV 0
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... &n=Madbull although i changed to my pve gear it still shows the pvp.
Guild: Currently at Ravens, Former Warlord of Immortal Legion. After a period of one and half month that i had to be away from the game, since my wife was having our baby. I came back to the game and the guild had fallen apart. When i came back to the game the Guild merged with ravens. But the merge seems not to be working since many people are after personal goals and dont think for the general good. Therefore i am not that happy atm here and i am looking for something more stable and consistent in raiding.
Application Reasons: Well I had heard of Ubiquity before and i was talking to Fuji (Εx Immortal Legion) and Varanor a friend of mine, and they suggested i should apply. Furthermore i am interested as a mentioned before to able to raid with a solid and mature in a way group.
What do i bring: Well appart from my pet, that has to come with me if i join hehe. I offer time for raiding whenever needed. Knowledge of many bosses in wow pretbc and after Tbc. Consistancy in raiding, and you will never see me raiding with out food or pots and all the necessary that is needed for a succesful raid. A good sense of humor and as i believe lots credibility and dedication to the guild.
Raiding Time: i dont have any particular issue with your raiding times.
Completed: Karazhan (but after 50 runs my helm still hasnt dropped) Killed Magtheridon and Kazzak and i have completed till Leotheras the Bild at SCC, Completed Gruul.

Additional Info: Well i live in Oslo, I am 32 in 14 days. Married with a lovely wife and a beautiful son. Wow is my time away from the stress of work and i feel like my second home. When i dont raid i pvp, and when i dont pvp i raid. I love Futurama and chicken salad hehe.

Looking Forward for a Reply from you

Regards Madbull
party

Re: Hunter - Madbull

Post by party »

Who is Obiquity?
Madbull

Post by Madbull »

Oops it seems i messed it up there. Ubiquity seems to be the correct Word and i deeply apologise. Well that happens when you apply while at work
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hi!

Thanks for your application!

Will have a chat with the other officers and give you a reply soon.
Raf
Site Admin

Post by Raf »

Hi, Madbull!

At the moment we have enough active hunters in the guild, so afraid I have to turn down your application.

Good luck in finding an active raiding guild, and should the need for a new hunter arise in the future we might contact you! 8)

[norwegian]
Hei! Hadde vært trivelig med en ekstra norsk kar i guildet, men det er beklageligvis fullt med huntere for tiden!
Lykke til videre! :D
[/norwegian]
Madbull

Post by Madbull »

Thanks for the quick answer. Tough luck but its ok. Good luck to all with your raids. I hope we meet sometime raiding 8)

Norwegian:
Jeg hadde håpet at jeg kunne bli medlem i guilde deres. Desverre kunne jeg ikke, men det er greit. Det hadde vært hyggelig å være sammen med andre nordmenn. Lykke til og vi snakkes !! :D
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Ikke tykke färske Norske torske!
Aslad

Post by Aslad »

varanor you bitch ;P