Smuky UD lvl 70 warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Smuky

Smuky UD lvl 70 warlock

Post by Smuky »

Hellow guys
i am Smuky i come from Slovenija

- Class, Warlock

- Spec, my gear is more useful for 0/21/40 , willing to resepec if healer have porblem healing sometimes if i life tap, all tho the mana pots are not problem for me

- Gear, http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Smuky, this is my Destruction build, but for affliction i got other items as well and i have a a big choise of hit or crit items

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before, Realm Walers this is pvp guild we do pvp togather and stuff like that, before on my prevoius realm(mazrigos) i used to be in guild called Vin La Cvicek, i left them cuz i decided to join my IRL friends here on DB

- Why you want to apply to us, i am applying for Ubiquity because u guys are simply best guild in DB and i would like to be apart of your nice comunity that is all, wana kill illidan and Kil'jaeden in 2.4 when it comes out and ofc wrat of the lich king and all of its bosses

- What do you think you can bring to us,well i am open minded player that can listen to other players and can't take some whining and stuff whit no offens or anything, can take jokes on my account and all of that, i am dedicated player , that means if boss is not going down i don't have no problem beein online up to 02.00 if it has to take that long, i don't have mother that would say at 23.00 it is time to go offline if i am in middle of raid that simply wont happen, i last guild i was in that we raided i mised out about 2 raids out of lets say 80 , and those 2 raids wore when my pc didn't work, i got solid conection and 20 fps in boss encounter like archimond

so far i have killed whole scc,tk, in hyal i have been on archimond 5%, and in BT, supremus,afkama,teron,and warlord najentus or what ever is his name, i don't have no problems clicking cubes on maghteridon, using tears on archimonde or facing shades on teron

i am tailor and herbalist and tailor i got scryer exalted so i can make leg ecnahts and i come in raid whit mana pots flasks and oils ready for long raids

all i am missing is some shadow rezist gear, got all other mats just missing those harts of darknes didn't get them on my prevoius guild since we didn't come to mother

my home page is bosskillers

and this is screenshot of my UI so u know i ain't noob when it comes to that as well, all tho i have changed some addons today need to bind my mana pots and other stuff to some keys
this would be all from my side.

regards smuky, and i hope i hear from you soon
Smuky

Re: Smuky UD lvl 70 warlock

Post by Smuky »

maybe i forgot to say, i am usualy online from 15.00 and as long as it take for raid to fonish
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

are you attunend to MH/BT?
Smuky

Post by Smuky »

yes i am attuned to hyal and bt

ps. i am willing to do anything to join the guild i realy wana be back in bt and hyal killing bosses and finaly kill the illidan, eaven see illidan ecnounter that is my goal in wow in general if i forgot to say that before
Vrenel

Post by Vrenel »

MEGA EDIT: nvm! :P
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

Nice application, you seem to be well aware of the things in end game pve. You have my vote, good luck with application.
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

so many people killed so many bosses on so many chars so no, my question wasnt answered with that application!
Smuky

Post by Smuky »

Emeli@ i have killed all those bosses whit whit warlock it was on other realm tho, but i never played other class in 25man raid expet shadowpreist but that was only in one scc run...
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

well Ammeli, the application says how far he came and what he did so far... and if you don't believe it, one look at armory and you'd see he wears BT/MH gear

@ Smuky: like on all current applications it will take to the end of this week until you get an answer, but imo it's looking fairly good for you :wink:
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

really dont get why you all make such a fuzz about my question. Yeah i know i could have looked up his armory, but i didnt, cause i am a lazy motherf**ker :P
i never said anything about not believing anything. Just wanted to know if he is attunend to BT/MH on THIS specific toon, and no, that wasnt clear from the application(well except i could have taken a look at the armory which i didnt, reason written above :)

Anyway, since you re in fact attuned, thats a VERY big plus for you. you will get an answer somewhere around next week.
Smuky

Post by Smuky »

i have been checking out the readme post for application and i forgot some things :P

well i am Marko, i come from Slovenija and i am 17 years old
what forced me to make warlock was metal music i have been listening to as long as i can remember since locks are masters of dark (shadow) powers, at least used to be before they made spreists so imba :P (trying to be funny here)
apart from going to highschool i don't do much els then play wow, i like to watch some tv series like Prison Break, Heroes, House
ventrilo or team speak got the both got a microphone and headset whit it so no echo from background music if i talk on it, all tho i don't talk alot i reply when i am spoken to, that is what matters i think

this is preety much all from my side, but if anyone has any questions about me , my gamestyle as warlock or anything just shoot it here i will be glad to answer it (if it is gona help me to get in Ubiquty so much the better)

take care. Smuky
Bojcy

Post by Bojcy »

Yaay, Slovenija guy l33t. Get him in :D
Lanius
Class-Officer

Post by Lanius »

Hello Smuky!

Sorry that you had to wait so long, but like mentioned, we had a raidbreak, which quite meant a WoWbreak completely, so i couldn't answer earlier^^

I will talk to you ingame soon
Smuky

Post by Smuky »

Hellow !
Some of you might remember me as Smuky. Undead Warlock of Defias Brotherhood.
Now i renamed my charecter after i got it back from hackers, took to long by my opinion.

RL INFO
Name: Marko
Place of Rezidence: Slovenija
Time Zone Same as Server time

Char infro:
0/21/40 Spec
180 Hit Rating
26% crit chanse
1317 Shadow Damage
10.6k HP/9300Mana

Whay i wana join Ubiquity ?

I have raided whit you guys for i think wat was it 2 moths ? u guys gave me loot and everything, then my account got stolen migrated and don't know what els, i just wana join Ubiquity back, so i can raid whit you guys agien, and cuz i realy miss end game PvE raids agien.
willing to do anything to join back, If warlock spots are take, i would be backup if someone is not online on raid time.

RP background, been posted on wow froums fro OC ;)

Pll that i know in guild, Lanius (my X class leader, hupfuly new class leader as well), Illu t3h warlock, Ammeli best healing drud ever, Myorun imba roge whit imba dps, Hauti, Rethu imba mages, Traffi best JC and tank around , Maddo and Schorci prists, i know i left out some of you guys and i am sry about that .

Regards. Smuky/Smux/Marko
party

Post by party »

too bad Rethu, Hau, Ammeli left us :(

but anyway i guess we need to take this guy back to ubi :)