[Accepted] Spooney, Level 80 Human Female Ret Paladin Xrealm

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Secs

[Accepted] Spooney, Level 80 Human Female Ret Paladin Xrealm

Post by Secs »

Character:
Spooney, Level 80 Human Female Ret Paladin (X-realm)

Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Spooney

Current Guild:
Currently I reside on Stormreaver in Cartel. However, due to the GM being away for a few months and core members recently leaving progress has halted and we barely get one good raid a week. We have cleared 9/12 ICC25 heroic and 11/12 ICC10 heroic, as well as Halion 10/25.

Why you want to apply to us?
I really wanted to move to Defias as I already have horde friends on here and this guild seemed to suit my needs. Raiding 3 days a week gives me a good balance of rl and WoW, and you seem to have achieved alot.

What do you think you can bring to us
Always prepared for raids with consumables, reagents, vent with working mic etcetc. I am very active, social and dedicated!

Some info about class/spec, dps rotation, healing style
My spec, glyphs and talents are all pretty much cookie-cutter, nothing out of the ordinary about them. Gemming strength as it gives the most benefits for rets, Vengence glyph to be on expertese cap and I have prioritized BiS plate gear ove leather/agi as it is my personal preference. I realise a couple of my items are not optimal; but have been very unlucky with drops, despite being on the top of the priority list ;_; My dps rotation is (off the top of my head) Judgement > CS > DS > Cons or Exco depending. Although it is all completely situational. I don't actually have any wow dps meter stats atm but i could get some next week when the servers are back up if you really want them.

Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
I am a student from the UK living in Sweden at the moment so I have alot of free time - I'll probably be on seven days a week anyway, so the 3 days a week raiding are no problem unless something major irl comes up. I must add though for the first 2 weeks of August I will be visiting family in the UK so I will not be around to raid then. I realise this is not the best situation for a new applicant but assure you I will be around before and after that!
Ludicra

Re: Spooney, Level 80 Human Female Ret Paladin (X-realm)

Post by Ludicra »

Omg it's a small world.

Taliesan x
Secs

Post by Secs »

Hhahahah no frikking way! <3 Gawd I've missed you *jump hugs* Is your old msn still working or do you have a new one? :3
Ludicra

Post by Ludicra »

Yeah my old msn is still working, it's my real I.D also so feel free to add me if you like. I hope Sweden is treating you well and that you get back safe. x
Ludicra

Post by Ludicra »

Well sorry to troll your forums guys but as you can see, old friend etc etc.

I might aswell say that I used to play wow with Spooney on a daily basis. She is another long time player and you can just see that by her achievements or even pets :D But seriously when she moved country and stoped playing with us the quality of gaming on that server went to hell. With many people, including me migrating soon after. I won't say this about many people but yes she's a keeper.
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Hey Spooney,

Just a have a few questions for you, Mostly regarding your choice of spec.

For raid utility we use the 11/5/55. It allows us to use Aura mastery for specific fights, for example on LK hc we use Aura mastery along with shadow resistance to reduce the damage on infest. Less raid healing allows healers to focus on the tanks so it reduces the chances of tank deaths.

Gear-wise looks pretty sick, although you could get a little more dps by changing your meta to the 21 agi & 3% increased crit damage. Could also socket 20+strength in your chest and 10+strength instead of your strength and stamina and 10+ crit in your rings and gloves since they give decent socket bonuses.

One last thing change your glyph of exorcism to glyph of consecration, although its not a dps increase by reading the tooltip its a mana conserve and also a dps increase on long non mobility fights.

To be fair, thats all minor things to change. Would like to see a wol report but deserves a trial anyways.

Good luck with the application :D

/zabii
akahad

Post by akahad »

Hello there,
your gear is great; vouchers are preety strong so we decided to give you a trial spot, wisper any oficer for guild invite.
Secs

Re: [Accepted]Spooney, Level 80 Human Female Ret Paladin X-realm

Post by Secs »

Heya,

Thanks for your input. Gems are already redone with the agi meta so that shouldn't be a problem. As for the spec I haven't tried LK heroic 25man so I had no idea that I actually needed the spec, but ofcourse would be happy to do it. Lastly about the glyph - I'm going to leave it for now as at the moment I do not have any mana issues, but I will read up more about the dps increase with the cons CD - I like to do my own studying before I blindly swap things <3 Very much appreciated though, thanks for the info.

Edit; just saw the trial position - servers will be down for a while then I have to transfer, so see you in a day or so! <3
Zabii

Post by Zabii »

Grats on the trial Spooney, was just a suggestion bout the glyph. You will like the best use of aura mastery though, aura mastery + crusader aura XD

It gets you places :D

See you soon

/zabii

(P.S. We can both now abuse Ludicra :D)
Secs

Post by Secs »

Hey, having problems transferring atm due to the maintenance I guess - been on the phones most of the day but lines are always busy so just to warn you I'm not sure if I'll make the raid tonight if you do happen to go. Sorry!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´re not raiding tonight. see you tomorrow or friday.

next raid will most likely be monday, since sunday is the world cup final. 10 man stuff might/will be going on though, so it can´t hurt for you to move your ass. :)

we´ll be on proper schedule from next id.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money