[Accepted] Wyrmskull - DK Blood tank

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Wyrmskull

[Accepted] Wyrmskull - DK Blood tank

Post by Wyrmskull »

Hello folks, a few of you know me from times and guilds past. I hope I have left behind me only positive experiences.

Why Ubiquity, I know a fair few of you. I miss hardcore raiding and am ready to return to the ranks of elite raiders and ready to make my noggin work hard. From what i have seen on the current applications post, i can attend all thre of your monday wednesday and sunday raids. Currently and as always previously the only night I really cannot make often is a thursday due to my social comitments (Im a Salsa instructor).

Im curently playing a DK blood tank by the name of Wyrmskull and have been guild leader of sidereals for the last few months and previous to that an officer for 3 months. Whilst i have had time to forfill this role previously I now feel unable to continue this role and have stepped down. I do however wish to continue my raiding and this will not likely happen in Sidereals over the summer at the least. Hence im looking for a new home.

Have blood tanked all of ICC 10 and 25 but have not yet succefully killed the stubborn bastard on 25. We have done HC modes 10/12 on ten man ICC 25 but i was not present for three of them. I am ofc aware of all the boss tactics for these fights and would hopefully only need to pick up on any of your own specific tactics.

heres a link to my Armoury, i polished all the bronze for your viewing pleasure just yesterday.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Wyrmskull
this should be my max effective HP set currently, yes i know i need to pick up some heroic loots ASAP including the 10 man trinket. I also have a max threat gen set which sees me Hit and Expertise capped. And am also 30/50 shards to wards making frostmourne which would help somewhat in AOE off tanking and damage dealing to LK type targets e.g. multiple spirits. The choice of this weapon in its current form, was mainly due to the HP stat and not being able to get any better from my current available weapons from the bosses i have killed.

have previously been doing some aoe tanking hence my choice of rune of D&D which would be altered if an extra 5 seconds of increased HP cd is required.

My secondary spec is currently unholy PVP as i have been enjoying arenas recently and am working up now from 1800 rating, i do have a PVE unholy build which i swap in and out depending on its need and although not teir gear the majority of my offset is 264, would like to upgrade a few items and hopefully in time should get some of those as i do enjoy DPS as well as tanking when the need arises.

In the world AFK, my name is Mike, im 25, I work as a physiotherapist 8:30 - 16:30 in the UK. currently living in north wales. I enjoy Salsa dancing, Kite surfing, mountain climbing and mountain biking. oh and i like RAWK! and metal etc etc.

I hope i can give you all the things required by a top end raiding guild.
1) Attendance
2) Focus throughout all of raid
3) Self study of tactics
4) Observation of fights and learning on the job extras
5) Flexibility
6) Positive attidue
7) good humour and fun times.

Yours by the Blade

Wyrmskull
akahad

Re: Wyrmskull - DK Blood tank

Post by akahad »

hello and thanks for the aplication, we ll give you an answer shortly

with regards, akahad.
bloodlane

Post by bloodlane »

An old "teammate" of mine from Sidereals! Standup guy, skilled tank and a good friend! Voach from me!
brodinski

Post by brodinski »

bloodlane wrote:An old "teammate" of mine from Sidereals! Standup guy, skilled tank and a good friend! Voach from me!
Same here, A dedicated DK you can rely on.
Grimlokk

Post by Grimlokk »

Heya folks,i'm a current guildy of Wyrm.

Havent raided really much with the guy but he was a good leader in our raids,patient and understanding sometimes even funny :D

I'm really sad to see him leaving our guild,he said he wanted some break or something from responsibilities and maybe raids...dont quite remember...

The only thing though that puzzles me is that he got about 11k g from Sidereals bank and some really nice 264 epics!I never put anything in bank and i never got anything from bank ( at least not without permission ) but i know that alot of people have put effort and time to fill this bank.

I hope if you get him he'll help you at least on economy part...he is about 20k richer now :)

Have fun all and sorry for the longevity of the post :)

/Salute
Friendly Grimlokk
akahad

Post by akahad »

We have decided to accept you for trial spot, wisper any oficer for invite.
ciscero88

Re: [Accepted]Wyrmskull - DK Blood tank

Post by ciscero88 »

I think you guys should know before u invite Wyrmskull to the guild, that, since he has applied he has taken 11,000 gold from the guild bank and also removed all BoE epics from icc.... Considering this was a rotating guild leadership this is bang out of order and you had no right, regardless of the time u may have spent on the guild.

I must say wyrm you have set a fine example to all members of Sidereals on how to screw your guild members over... What a great guy u are....

http://www.siderealsguild.eu/forum/inde ... pic=1224.0
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

thanks for letting us know sidereals. we´ll talk about it. sorry to see something like that happening to you.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Wyrmskull

Post by Wyrmskull »

if you are interested further in this topic here is the thread on our forum.

http://www.siderealsguild.eu/forum/inde ... pic=1224.0

I have nothing to hide here but acting in what i thought was a kind manner for my officers hard work and having recently sold 2 BoE epics from the guild bank
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

Might wanna take one or a few screens of the topic, since it's not a public forum and we can't read it.
(I can but that's only cause I used to be a member)
Zehluj

Post by Zehluj »

Well, they must have changed it since I could see it yesterday.
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

Well I couldn't see it without logging in.
Wyrmskull

Post by Wyrmskull »

yeah they have moved the post after stating the issue was resolved to members forum.

as im no longer a member i cannot access this part of the forum to take screen shots

If you need to discuss it further just let me know.
Wrekk

Post by Wrekk »

Either way, it's up to our officers to decide. But to me nicking a large amount of gold and a few items just because you took over management for a while is quite far from acceptable behaviour, regadless of it being solved now.
Enoone

Post by Enoone »

Ma lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

PS: sry not trolling, nothing more or less... just a reaction at the situation...simply this have been calling it by a loooooooooooooooooong shot
PPS:(not gonna hide, used real name) everything bad heard about me is all false, even the good things!!!