[Accepted] X-realm,X-faction unholy/frost/blood death knight

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

antia

[Accepted] X-realm,X-faction unholy/frost/blood death knight

Post by antia »

Personal Information

Name: mason

Character Information

Character Name: panzette
Level: 80
Class: death knight
Spec: unholy/blood or unholy/frost
Professions: herb+alch but changing to jewel crafting/blacksmithing.
Armory Link:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Panzette

What previous guild(s) have you been in and why did you leave?

ive been playin with Alatra since Tbc, hence same guilds almost, also were R/L freinds and would like to stick with him on wow.

Kamuflashjefylla Dentarg Alliance

I raided with these all threw TBC and on getting alliance first kiljaden kill. the guild disbanded due to failed merge.

Unending Bloodfeather alliance
i raided with these untill ulduar was released, but the gm's girlfreind had serious issues with naked pictures and kicked alot of people. so i moved on sharpish lol

Fast Foreward Twisting nether

Joined the guild as elemental and Alatra joined as enchment the guild officer went on holiday. we raided 100% over the 3 weeks he was away and as soon as he returned alatra spot was taken. It turns out that altara was only recruited to cover his holiday (he was also enhancement) and they had never planned on taking 2 shaman as enhancement to raids. so we both left due to i dont like things like that.

Dark Glare Shat’ar allliance

I joined these on my shaman as elemental the guild atmosphere was unpleasant, people were really unsociable. And general I really didn’t enjoy being in this guild due to those things made me feel uncomftable. So I left for a small 10man guild untill I can find a nice permant home.

Why do you want to join Ubiquity ? What do you expect?

i looked into many guilds to move to and enjoy finishing WOTLK with and moving on into cata and you guys sound fun and up there, so all id be expecting is to have some fun in guild doing achievments, meet some new freinds, and enjoy raiding also i have to enjoy being on ventrilo and waffling on lol.

Describe my self as a player

Basically i play as i enjoy to clear content, i am not a loot horney person, i feel that with time gear comes. I dont really do many achievements outside of raid but i do tend to fish, quest and i also enjoy farming older instances (currenly only a few matts from hand of rag on dk) i also do enjoy a bit of random rp every now and again (mainly cops and robbers around dala bank

How often do I play?

im online every day 7 days a week not always all day but i log on to make sure my daileis are done, random heroics, a few achievments here and there lol. plus i love running old raids. currentely close ot my hand of raggy lol.

indicate how I feel playing the different specs of my class.

well i no my rotations, my specs and my class inside and out

my current spec/ glyphs
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMVZZfM ... Iqo:Lsb0mV

my frost spec/glyphs
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talen ... te&group=1

my blood spec/glyphs
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMVh0Ic ... hxc:LGI0mV

Do you have Ventrilo/TS installed?

yes and have mic

What Addons i use

• OMEN
• Grid
• Grid_debuffs
• Bartender
• Sexymap
• Relic timer
• Fontain
• Bagnon
• Buffalo
• Forte
• Ora2
• Quartz
• Pitbull

Raiding Experience.

Wotlk

Naxx 10 – 03/12/08
Naxx 25 – 16/12/08
Sarth (twilight assist) 15/12/08
Ulduar 25 – 26/08/09( have all but yog on my shaman for 25man drake)
Algalon 25 – 04/11/09
ToGc 10 – 21/10/09
(Resilience will fix it, tribute to insanity)
ToGc 25 - 21/10/09
(Resilience will fix it, the traitor king, 4/5 heroic)

ICC 10 – heroic crimson hall,
Heroic storming minus lord marrogaw
Heroic plague - fester/rot

ICC 25 – heroic storming cit minus lady death
Sindra
Storming cit, made a mess,

most of my raid achievments on are on my shaman which is ele/resto/ench but i only been playin that due to lack of melee love in 10man raids since guild im in is only 10man.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Drullnae

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... cn=Elunarn

Are you able to show up on time and stay until the end?

yes i have no set times to bed or get up most days so ican raid from when needed till not needed.

What skills/rotations do you use in raids?

also i no my rotations

unholy roation with no reaping

unholy rotation with reaping

my unholy aoe rotation

my frost rotation

my frost roation if im specced for 20% melee haste

my blood rotation

What DPS / TPS can I sustain in a bossfight?

well ive only tanked a little here and there but i was doing roughly 14k tps to 10k tps never dropped lower.
in dps my dps various drasictly on diferent bosses, 25 man fester i can keep and sustain over 9k dps at the moment, pp i normaly do 8k+ due to moving around, saurfang over 9k, aoe is from 15k to 20k dps. like i said totaly vaarius depending on boss fight.

screen shots will have to be added later due to not having any from 25man.

What are the most relevant stats for my class in raids?

How much do you have of them on your raid gear? well at the moment im currently nearly full str gems and 2 blues for my meta untill i gt my 4 set bonus then im switchin specs/ gems around a little to max haste and spec for better raid dps.

The steps I will you take to further improve my character?

well i use elitist jerks, ensiidia plus iask other dk's what they do diferently to me if there higher dps or dmg done for certain things i experiment on best time for cooldowns+ using haste pots on pulls then 2mins later whilst poppin my gargoyle for better dps from it. i try and check everything including diferent gem options/ glyphs to see which 1 suits my play style more.

Please include a link to a screenshot of your UI and any WWS (etc) reports you may have

What you can expect from me

You can expect a hardworking player, even though I may be under geared for you current content I know I have the skill levels to raid end game. You can expect a raider who is 100% dedicated and who knows all fights from all prospective so that I can anticipate damage as well as understand player positioning so that I can therefore position myself accordingly.

my DK's character background story :)

many moons ago, i was an evil blood elf fighting for the lich king as a general leading many forces in to battle against any foe i was commanded. after fighting for years as long as i can remember, 1 day we were fighting away some alliance foes outside ice crown protecting our master and i was struck from behind by a foe i never saw approaching which for me was never i dont no why i had a moment of remouse before i was about to strike down an human female. i fell to the ground that was the last thing i remember until i woke up in a small house in goldshire with two small dwarfs looking over me, i paniced and jumped up looking for a weapon i was startled and didnt no what was happpening *had i been taken prisoner i was thiking* then a deep power ful voice was heard from the other room which made me stop i slowly approached the door there was the great king of stormwind king varian wrynn who told me to sit * so i sat* he told me he would break the lichkings hold over me and set me free to fight for the alliance and get revenge for all the years of evil doings the lich king had me do, if i would spill ny secrets about training,secret bases,and even how to penetrate the lichkings castle. * i ponded for a moment* and agreed to his terms on 1 condition he would take me to darnasuss and get he high elfs to cleanse my spirit of this evil magic and make me a honrable night elf fighter of the alliance. the king agreed and i told him everything i new, and to this day i have been fightning for the alliance along side my new brother and sisters against the scourge.

Razzie

Re: X-realm,X-faction unholy/frost/blood death knight

Post by Razzie »

nice application, I can see a shit load of effort went into this, GL
antia

Post by antia »

well i like to make a good first impresion :) thanks for the comment.
akahad

Post by akahad »

hello there, we ll review your aplication and get back to you shortly.
antia

Post by antia »

ok thanks
antia

Post by antia »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Starcakes

ive already moved horde on same server but changed my name so heres my armoury again thanks
akahad

Post by akahad »

I have to say right at the start that your dps aint exacly on level that we would expect from our members, however your aplication lets us believe that perhaps it isnt only your own fault. We ll give you a chance to prove your worth in our raids and than see where we go from there.
Wisper any oficer for invite.
antia

Post by antia »

thanks il xfer to the server tonight, and drop a /w to some 1.
akahad

Re: [Accepted] X-realm,X-faction unholy/frost/blood death knight

Post by akahad »

any update about transfering proces?
antia

Post by antia »

il be there wednesday morning and ready for wednesday night 100%
antia

Post by antia »

il xfer soon as these realms go up blizz and there extended -.-