Tåke, Retribution Paladin

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

thortrillion

Tåke, Retribution Paladin

Post by thortrillion »

- Class : Paladin
- Spec : Retribution (11/5/55)
- Gear : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =T%C3%A5ke
- i was in the orphans grim for a long time now, but we disbanded the other day =(
- i like to raid, and you are the best raiders
- i will bring sharp weapons
- on bosses i use seal of corruption, retribution aura is on, then i stack libram of truth til
5 stacks before i

use avenging wrath and aura mastery. my strongest attack is judgement of wisdom/light
and it gives me mana,

secondly i use divine storm, the next prio is atm exorsicm, only when it procs by art of
war ofcourse, and i

currently use the glyph that gives it 20% more damage, keeping crusader strike up for
libram of truth is also

important also after it reaches 5 stacks to keep them, when hammer of wrath is
available i use it when it is of cd.

On trash i use seal of command, with focus on the effects that hits more then one
target, such as divine storm, concecration, holy wrath, keeping mana up with
judgement and im gonna try libram on discord for this.

Raiding monday, wednesday and sunday sounds nice to me =)

Paladin is a strong class wich not only can burst high dps we can survive we can heal
and even tank, generally. my

self i do only dps as i have 2 ret specs, one for pve and one for pvp.

Origin: My parent's called me Dreamsdream when i was born on the little sunstrider isle
many a lifetime ago, i hacked and slashed my way and after time i learned to use the powers of the blood elf paladin council. I remember

once in hellfire peninsuela, we discovered a great worm beneath the ground, we kept fighting it for hours,then the

grim warrior, Doomhawk rode past. With his help we could kill the big worm and he was my friend every since.

my name is thortrillion, i make music in several genres, here is a few examples:
electronica : http://nrk.no/urort/Artist/moleculeman/default.aspx
rock'n'roll : http://www.myspace.com/flyinfajitas
metal : http://www.myspace.com/framferd (not a member in this band anymore)

sincere regards, thortrillion
Lanius
Class-Officer

Re: Tåke, Retribution Paladin

Post by Lanius »

Hello Thortrillion,

your application is quite lackluster, you should check out a few other applications and check the Applications(Readme) thread before posting.
thortrillion

Post by thortrillion »

thanks for quick reply, lanius!

im now browsing the readme and other apps.
thortrillion

Tåke, to be continued...

Post by thortrillion »

i haz updated the app=))
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hi there.

You are missing 4 expertise and you don't have [item]Glyph of Seal of Vengeance[/item]. Are you aware that you only need to miss 3 expertise for the aforementioned glyph to be a DPS increase over Exorcism glyph? Also why do you have the Strength version of the reputation ring while the massive amounts of crit from the agility ring are also a DPS increase.

You are also not hitcapped. What would you feel would be the best immediate upgrades for you in terms of gear and why?
thortrillion

the glyphs and hit cap

Post by thortrillion »

hay i just got some gear and i know their abit outta hand ill get the glyph for now i think but was hoping for some gear, ill also try a ringswitch =D

the gear that could prob most easily be upgraded is chest and legs to sanctified =)
also looking for a new wrist. was thinking of polar claw bracers, wich are within reach but very rare. i look at elitist BiS list for upgrades tho some arent available for me atm

thanks alot for the reply,
sincere regards thortrillion =))