Kraekvar - Shaman Elemental

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kraekvar

Kraekvar - Shaman Elemental

Post by Kraekvar »

My character: Kraekvar
Class: Shaman
Race: Orc
Specc: Elemental/ Elemental PvP

Usefull links:
Armory:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Kraekvar
WoW-Heroes:
http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu ... e=kraekvar

Guild:
"The Soulflayer Syndicate" – I left becouse leaders and officers no longer interested players and issues in the guild.
"Ad Victorian" - because the guild broke up
"A silent Resolve" – same as above.
Actually I'm in "Brotherhood of Doom" – i want leave them because really there is no place for me and I feel rejected.

-Why you want to apply to us:

Well I'm looking for a new guild where I can raid at a high level with others who love to raid just as much as I do, also the raid times are perfect for me just as the days also I like your attitude to raiding, discipline and striving for the best results.

-What do you think you can bring to us:

Well Im bound by my class to bring dps. However as a player I am always prepared and well read up on any encounters. I have an excellent knowledge of my own and most other classes. I am a dedicated and very active player. I keep up to date with changes in game. I am a helpful, friendly and mature person and feel I could make a good contribution to this guild.

-About my class:

Having played a shaman as a main character for 1 year I have been able to adapt to changes and keep my ability up to a good standard. I have an excellent understanding of the class mechanics and spec options and how to gear and gem. I enjoy playing a shaman and i believe that helps.

-Rotation:

FS->Elemental mastery + Lava Burst(LvB)-> Chain Light(CL) ->6 LB->LvB->CL->6LB
Also during fight I use Searing totem, fire elemental totem and when i have to change position frost shock or earth shock + fire nova
DPS in raids (6.5k – 8.5k) depends on the fight, on dummy boss ((6.5k – 7.2k )(without chain light))

-Raids at days:

I ll sign up for every raid. If I couldn't go I give a reason the few days before (likely reason is that the university exam or meeting with my friends)

-About myself:

My name is Mateusz. I'm 24 years old. I come from Poland live in Gdank also studying it this town at University of Technology and in my spare time I like to swim ,playing football/basketball spend time with friends and play WoW.
Bussy

Re: Kraekvar - Shaman Elemental

Post by Bussy »

Thank you for your interest in Ubiquity. We'll take a look at your application and give you answer in few days.
Bussy

Post by Bussy »

Hey Kraekvar.

Could u provide us some WoL reports of your performance? What do u think about Elemental Shaman 3.3.3 spell and tier10 changes? How they will affect Elemental dps, rotation, specing/glyphs or gearing in general?
Kraekvar

Post by Kraekvar »

About my 3.3.3 spells: In new patch my Elemental Oath is now passive aura and Flame shock can now produce critical strike also duration depends on haste (Now in less time You can produce same dmg as before) and T10 4 set bonus hmm :) it still gives around +6 sec duration, maybe it's only my impression. How this will affect my dps? It is a small boost on my dps, ratotian is still same also glyphs (I'm thinking about change glyph of lava to glyph of elemental mastery) and when the better armor would drop I will probably resign from 4 set bonus.
Melchior
Class-Officer

Post by Melchior »

Hello Kraekvar,

we have decided to decline your application.

I hope you will find a more fitting guild soon.

Greets
Melle