Fúx Level 80 Rogue Application!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Fúx

Fúx Level 80 Rogue Application!

Post by Fúx »

About me:

Name: Angelo

Tell us a little about yourself and you wow experience:

Greetings my name is Angelo and I come from the Netherlands, I am 21 years old and doing fine at the moment. I'm a friendly person for as far as I know , like to teamup and I like this damn game alot.

Where shall I start?!.. Well, I've been playing wow since release of vanilla.. I started with a rogue named "Darkwell" on DB alliance side. Leveled him up and joined "Helix" ( second best Pve guild pre TBC ) With Helix the hardcore raiding career for me begun!;p started doing MC / BWL / AQ40 you name it!..

Ended up killing C'thun, Short after starting Naxx40 the wipe fests started and people started to qq!

..To make a long story short: I left helix and Joined "Destined for glory" that later was renamed to "elysium" (1st best pve guild on DB pre TBC ).. with them I continued doing Naxx and ended up at 4 horseman. ( like a month before TBC realease ). After that I've had a 7 month break due to some personal rl issues.

After my break I picked up WoW again and started boxing 5 shamans together with a good friend of mine that was also in "Helix" back in the days!.. So I 5 boxed theese shamans with a friend of mine to 70 and left everything to him after a while. ( 5 boxing shamans and keeping your multybox software up-to-date is a pain in the ass.. trust me! ) short after I started leveling a priest to 70 and my oldschool rogue followed.

Cleared pretty much everything in TBC exept sunwell on both characters. ( Guild: Vanguard of Justice ---> DB alliance ).

and then my second break of WoW started. basically becos wow bored me a bit and I had other things to do at that moment. Blizzard shouldnt have made that nerf !. QQ.

2 months ago I started leveling my Rogue and Priest again. Geared up my Priest first and went pvp mode with him. My rogue hitted 80 aswell and started gearing him up. Now I'm like.. "Fuck it", I need a raiding guild asap and start getting some fun on my rogue again.

So here I am, Applying Ubiquity.. My gear aint the best, but I´m working on it. My raiding experience is fair enough I think. It´s just my gear that is a little problem atm.

Obtaining gear went fast till now, but I dont have much choises gear wise I could go for with emblems. So Starting doing ICC in a serious way could help me alot at the moment. I´m currently pulling around 6 to 6.5k dps on single target with mutilate specc in a 10 man raid. ( Think that's about enough to have a go in ICC )The dps depends on the group setup ofcourse. I have my gear full epic gemmed and enchanted want to go for the best.

My character:

Name:Fúx
Race:Undead
Level:80
Class:Rogue
Armory Link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character- ... n=F%C3%BAx

Endgame experience: (Include Vanilla, TBC and WotLK experience)

( all this with gear proof/enchants/Reputations )

pre-tbc:
Molten Core ( Cleared )
Blackwing Lair ( Cleared )
Onyxia 40 / 25 / 10 ( Cleared )
AQ 20 / 40 ( Cleared )
Naxx 40 ( Almost cleared )

tbc:
Karazhan ( Cleared )
SCC ( cleared )
TK ( Cleared )
M. Hyjal ( Cleared )
Black Temple ( Cleared )

wotlk:
Naxx 10/25 ( Cleared )
Ulduar 10/25 ( Almost cleared )
Toc 10/25 ( Cleared )
ICC 10/25 wing 1 ( Cleared )
ICC 10/25 Plague wing ( Fester and Rotface )

Addon list:

Bartender
DBM
AG unit and raid frames
Recount
Omen
Sexymap
Atlasloot

Previous guilds:
Current guild : ( None )

Circle of Justice
Helix
Destined For Glory
Elysium
Vanguard of Justice

Why I left? Well.. I kind of explained it all in my "tell us about yourself story".

Why do you want to join Ubiquity?
Basically becos I know what my raid interests are and also know that Ubiquity is a quite decent guild pve progression wise. It has all the aspects I like and wich I think they fit to me and my gameplay. I play this game for long now, and I know what I want from the game. This is it !

What do you expect from Ubiquity?
I expect some good times, building up connections within the guild and basically having good hardcore raids. Since that's what motivates me to keep playing the game. If the enviroment you play in feels good and fits with a person, the game will be even more enjoyable.

What can we expect from you?

For me you can expect that I am:

*a Friendly and social person
*a person that knows what he's doing
*a person that has a decent knowledge of the game
*someone that you can build on
*my dps in raids

but most important someone that tries to do his best in alot of things.

I I hope I've explained myself good enough in this application, with this I hope to get atleast a responce, or even better.. a chance to show what I got.

Thanks in advance.

Fúx
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Fúx Level 80 Rogue Application!

Post by Môurn »

Fúx wrote: Why do you want to join Ubiquity?
Basically becos I know what my raid interests are and also know that Phase 2 is a quite decent guild pve progression wise. It has all the aspects I like and wich I think they fit to me and my gameplay. I play this game for long now, and I know what I want from the game. This is it !
you missed an edit. :P
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Fúx

Post by Fúx »

Môurn wrote:
Fúx wrote: Why do you want to join Ubiquity?
Basically becos I know what my raid interests are and also know that Phase 2 is a quite decent guild pve progression wise. It has all the aspects I like and wich I think they fit to me and my gameplay. I play this game for long now, and I know what I want from the game. This is it !
you missed an edit. :P
I really did, what a shame;p...

My apologizes for that.
Razzie

Post by Razzie »

caught RED HANDED!
lol!

other than that, looks good although we've four (5?) rogues already!
Fúx

Post by Fúx »

Razzie wrote:caught RED HANDED!
lol!

other than that, looks good although we've four (5?) rogues already!
Redhanded indeed haha

Well If youre in my position and arent so sure about your gear's conditions but still want to try it You cannot keep it just by applying to 1 guild. It would be another thing if you were sure that that particular guild will pick you for the full 100%.

but unfortunately I'm not and yes.. I have to admit I also posted an application on Phase 2's website. Hope you uys understand thou. Since I dont want to waste time and tbh, there are only a few guilds on this realm's horde side wich I think they fit with my interests in the game.

oh and yes, something about my current gear.. it's not very awesome atm, but going with pugs nowdays aint fun and just aint the nigg if you know what I mean. the only way I can gearup in a normal way now is having a nice guild that are serious rading wise.

Getting second piece of 251 gear next week btw;p so that's a nice improvement!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i don´t have a problem with people applying in several places. you´d do it for a job, so why not for this as well?

regardless we will have to decline your application. we simply have no room for another rogue at this time. good luck finding another guild to raid and play with. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Fúx

Post by Fúx »

I understand,

But thats not very nice to hear:(..

Anyway, thanks for looking into my application Mourne and I wish the guild best of luck into the pve progression.

Adios:)
Cibee
Class-Officer

Post by Cibee »

Fúx wrote:Ended up killing C'thun, Short after starting Naxx40 the wipe fests started and people started to qq!

..To make a long story short: I left helix and Joined "Destined for glory" that later was renamed to "elysium" (1st best pve guild on DB pre TBC ).. with them I continued doing Naxx and ended up at 4 horseman. ( like a month before TBC realease ). After that I've had a 7 month break due to some personal rl issues.

AQ 20 / 40 ( Cleared )
Naxx 40 ( Almost cleared )
Helix never killed C'thun, nobody on this realm killed Ouro or Viscidus pre TBC, DfG did not just rename to Elysium, they never did Gothik and so did not end up at 4HM, I think they had 8 bosses on farm in Naxx (which still was like 6 more than any other guild).
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

merciless!
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.