Re: Tournament pet trading

Want to send us a message? This is the place to do it!

Moderator: Class officer

alícia

Post by alícia »

This is a message for Varanor regarding his post on the realm forums, if your still interested in getting a mechanopeep i'd be willing to trade for either a Sen'jin Fetish or a Magic Broom pet. It'll take me just over a week to get it due to the 5 marks a day but let me know if your still interested.

Regards, Alícia (Night Elf Death Knight)
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hey there Alicia.

Sure that sounds great. Any pet you choose is fine by me. Got the broom myself and if you like annoying people it's a very good choice. Just post here when you got enough marks and we can arrange a date at the AH. :)
alícia

Post by alícia »

Greetings, I should have all the marks required for the pet tomorrow so any time from tomorrow to make the trade will be fine. I'll go with the troll pet for now if thats alright. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Sure thing. I'll go buy a [item]Sen'jin Fetish[/item] then. Don't have work tomorrow so I'll be on MSN for most of the day as well so we can arrange a swap. :)
alícia

Post by alícia »

I won't be online till after 6pm server time tomorrow, so it'll have to be either between 18:00-20:00 or after 00:00 because of the guild raid for ulduar
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

alícia wrote:I won't be online till after 6pm server time tomorrow, so it'll have to be either between 18:00-20:00 or after 00:00 because of the guild raid for ulduar
We got a raid starting at 19 servertime ourselves with invites starting 18:30 but if you're on before that we can do the trade.
alícia

Post by alícia »

Managed to free up a bit of time now for an hour or two if your about, added you on MSN so just poke me there if needed.