Batlan - Druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Batlan

Batlan - Druid

Post by Batlan »

Hello there,

first of all I would like to make a note about my app. I know I lack some gear here and there (s3+t5 mostly) but I decided to apply anyway and I would like you to consider my reasons:

- I have booked copy of wotlk and I will be lvling from day one as fast as possible. I know, and you guys know that also for sure, that you will lack some people in early days of new content for instances and tha for early raiding. I offer you service of one the most flexible class that can be tank, healer or dps depends on what you need. I'm online almost everyday, stay late at night and so on. Why should you give me tha spot month before wotlk hit? To check me out and know me better. I'm 100% person for raiding in wotlk.

- For most of Ubiquity members "Batlan" is a known name. I was in Ubiquity once. I hope there are still some friends of mine inside this guild, I know for sure some of my friends from other guilds joined you also. For those who feel any harsh to me - please poke me, send PM, catch me in game - let's talk. Serious guild with clear targets and old friends is what I need now. Please consider it.

- Class:
soon to be 80 lvl Druid

- Main spec:
Feral tank (after 3.0.2 it's not really that easy to find a good spec; still I finded nice one to test it out)

- Off spec:
I have some nice dps gear - I push around 1k dps with it (I know it's not a lot considering your lvl, but still it's something)
Lately I do some arenas. Got s3+s4 resto gear. My skill might not be the best, but I enjoy healing same as tanking or dpsing.

- Gear:
I will try to relog in my tanking gear, but for more precise check ingame meeting would be best (got 3 diferent sets)
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Batlan

-Guilds:
I'm in La Danse Macabre right now. Joined there because of my friend who is unfortunately not playing lately. I will leave it very soon even if you don't find me a good member of your guild. I'm only applying to Ubiquity now.
As I said I was in Ubiquity once before TBC as I remember correct, before that I think there was a guild called black ravens or something - wich was my first guild. After Ubi I was in Violent Noise, than it was closed and I moved to TEF just for 2 weeks. Unfortunately I coudn't stand the attitude there so I left. After about half year I joined LDM just for my friend. I was in guild called The Redeemed also, but I just can't place it in time atm. It was really great guild of mature players and I loved it, but it's closed now I'm afraid. That would be it - considering I play this character from the begining of wow I think it's not much.

-Why UBI:
I would like to joind serious raiding guild for progress from first days of WotLK and for few of my friends who are still there. From my experience on this server I enjoyed the most playing with The Redeemend. Some of their members are now with you. From what I recall Ubi had a great spirit inside also, and I would like to feel it again!

-What's in it for ya:
I offer you very flexible class. I know some players are very stressed about one spec of their character - I'm a very flexible player. I can heal, tank or dps depending on needs. I was healing, tanking and dps from early 40man raid up to 25man in TBC with this character, and I don't have any serious alts - so I'm concentrated on this one. I'm in game almost everyday, long online, offering help - active player. If you think I could join some raids even before WotLK - I'm ready do to so 3/3 dayraids.

- About me:
My name is Peter, I'm from Poland, 23 years old soon. I love chilout, hate gay rock bands and patty kelly ("I kisyd thy gurl & I likid")... I'm on 4th year of architecture, and I'm a water cooling fan.... wich is kinda funny tbh, since I'm afraid it's not that much better than air after all (: but it shines!
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Re: Batlan - Druid

Post by Hautala »

batman !
Batlan

Post by Batlan »

it's me (:
how are things?

oh btw. a contest: what means my nick name and where does it come from? - 100gold revard (:

and no, it's not mistell from batman!
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Batlan wrote: oh btw. a contest: what means my nick name and where does it come from? - 100gold revard (:
I know.

It comes from the fact that you're Batman, except a lot nerdier and go to LANs a lot.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

we´re not looking to recruit druids at this time. goodluck finding another guild.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Batlan

Post by Batlan »

Varanor: you loose :( it comes from hebrew and means lazy ;ss

Well, anyway, feel free to poke me if you ever look for druid. See you some other time in game!

/hug
Suhi

Post by Suhi »

Sorry for deley on this post dont known if its gonna make any diference :D

Anyway i put a big Vouch for Peter i known him for long time (He played in 2 guilds with me :D). He is realy good player and most importantly mature player. Think he can be of big benifit to this guild, with WotLK comming. O yea wasnt your acc violated or some shit stolen? Anyway mate good luck wherever you go! Hope we will play together once again was fun having you around :P
Batlan

Post by Batlan »

Hai Otelo,
thanks for vouche (: apriciate it!

Yeah my account was stolen two times actually... some nasty keylogger that stayed after soft format and attacked me again right after I got back my account and all items after 2 months of waiting for it. I was so frustrated that I bought oryginal Kaspersky Lab (: Anyway I'm back on track now!