Rogue Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Naggaroth

Rogue Application

Post by Naggaroth »

name:Naggaroth
class:Rogue
Specc:Combat

I wish to join Ubi couse i want to participate in all possible adventure's in wow(raids,dungeons,event's etc.)

i can be really helpful in guild since i am online very often and can be serious member(always listen class leader advices,never whining,never give up after few whipes-keep trying till it succesfull.

loot is not my priority til i can do some nice progress with a friendly guild...
hope u will let me to show u,how much worth i am:)
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Rogue Application

Post by Emeli »

I can only tell you to take a look at other applications in this forum and see if you can write a proper one.
Naggaroth

Post by Naggaroth »

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Naggaroth
i see at armory that my profile is not updated (have diffrent back trinket and build-pve Combat)

i have been i many guilds,the reason i left it is that they wasn't active.
DBC-didnt left guild,everyone left it,so do i

My name is Lukas,am 23 am listenin all kind of good music and mostly
American rap ,am from poland btw:)

the rest info is in my first apllication
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

application denied. not what we are looking for. sorry.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Naggaroth

Post by Naggaroth »

thats why i hate wow-couse of ppl like you i never seen even onyxia and i have my account from the beginin of wow.You should try Warhammer age of reconing and see how to act in mmorpg,players there are not in some locked,impossible to join groups,they are enjoy to play with EACH OTHERS

you have answered me that i am not the one you are looking for...
this is a GAME...rogue is rogue every one is the same.You never get to know better anything about the player unless u try him IN-GAME(see how active is he,how he interprating pve,pve builds etc.) not some stupid forums-IT HAS NOTHING ABOUT THE GAME,my char is on wow defiasbrotherhood server not on http://ubiquityguild.com.
it's make my laugh...take care mighty rogue,hehe
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Nerd rage ftw. Maybe you should try to at least show some effort that you want in the guild instead of posting 3 sentences.

EDIT: Ironically your rant was longer than your application.
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

:roll: :twisted:
Holadin 4life.
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

what varanor said.
I even gave you a clue to check other applications and gave you a chance to repost a proper application.
If you dont have the time nor the interest to write in coherent sentences, tell us a bit about yourself, who you are, your hobbies, something about your RL, your WoW expirience, and actually show some EFFORT with your applciation, there is no wonder you never ever have slain onyxia
Naggaroth

Post by Naggaroth »

ah,dont know why am still writing This...maybe there is some rage,am not hiding it.
i see that u dont understand,what i was talking about in my "whining post"let me give you some clue:AM PLAYING WORLD OF WARCAFT,MY CHAR IS THERE,ON THE SERVER,I CAN PUT EFFORTS IN-GAME where it suppose to put,not HERE...here is minimum,its just a sign that i am interested about to join this guild,i dont need to meet any new ppl on forums,i have rl friends,but in GAME,why not? its MMORG i like doing all such a thing there,like-talking about who am i,what am like,about classes builds talent etc.
I said enought about me and my char in Application.Enought for just try me at least.this is some sick rules
My hobbies...??my hobbies will tell you if i would be a good choice for the member...? listen man...am just playing and want to enjoy it,don't have such a problems on diffrent server like venture co. for example am doing there BT,SWP with my guild,i just pref my rogue wich sadly on this childlish server.Take care and have fun in your closed Guild Gang
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

that is not the difference maker; your hobbies. that´s just extra info for us and doesn´t play any role in selecting you or not.

your application simply gives no info about you or your experience at all. what i want to see is listed here:

http://www.pyramide-des-ra.de/wow/viewt ... ?f=2&t=110

what i´d like to see additionally from rogues is proof of good dps (since that is your main role). how about posting wws of your raids experience? how about posting screenshots if you don´t have wws? how about listing your raid experience? all you do is say, you´re going to be a good addition without any further info why!
we like you to elaborate on those talking points linked above. not just scribble 3 lines down and expect that to be enough. you have this 1 shot at making the best impression you can possibly make. do you honestly believe your application does that?

you simply don´t get it so i suggest you walk away. you´re making a total ass of yourself.

this earlier rogue application (which wasn´t too good either, but at least better than yours) shows that i´m not just waiting to put down people. i did my best to explain why i wouldn´t be taking that rogue. i tried to add some info to help him to improve. your application was so terrible and your following rage so insulting, it isn´t even worth the time of this response.

edit: locking this topic. i don´t want to have to read your ignorant ramblings any further. you have no clue. if you´re such a big shot on venture co. feel free to transfer your rogue there. at least the average skill of defias brotherhood would improve then.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money