Owenki - Enhancement Shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

CadeX

Owenki - Enhancement Shaman

Post by CadeX »

Hello there, my real name is Alexandre and I have 32 years of age. I'm from Portugal but I'm currently living in Spain.

My history in wow actually is a long one. I started as a Nelf hunter on Frostwhisper 3 years ago. I joined a guild of friends that came to wow from other games. I played on Frostwhisper till roughtly after the introduction of Zul'Aman. By that time the guild eventually fell apart after the core members each went their way to persuit other goals in real life. The guild was called Eternal Fury and till then we were an active raiding guild that managed to complete most of the old school raiding content before nerfs. At that time I was faced with the decision of trying to find another guild or change the scenary a bit.

My decision was to change server and side. So I became a Tauren Shaman in Defias Bro. Unfortunatly since I didnt knew almost anyone and mainly because I'm a person that thinks a guild should be something that you commit to and should feel almost like a family, I didnt join any guild until now and dedicated my time to doing some PVP. But anyway enough about me and now I shall introduce my alter ego on Defias Bro.

Owenki - Tauren Enhancement Shaman, lvl 70
Level: 70
Specc: 0/61/0
Gear: Arena S2 with gloves S4 - Fully enchanted
Professions: 375 Enchanting
375 Skining

Anyway, I'm fully aware what to expect from an active raiding guild and I will be always ready for raids. If by any chance I wont be able to join a particular raid I will also warn with a fair advance.

Other thing was that since I was fortunate enough to try the LK beta I kinda fell in love with the Death Knight. No I'm not one more that wants to make one out of novelty. I actually like very much the way DK was designed and the flexibility the class permits. So what I kind was asking was that when LK hits live (if I'm acepted in Ubiquity) if I was able to change my main to DK. I think the time will be the perfect one since at lvl 80 my Shaman gear will be compleatly outdated and the only offset will be the extra time to level from 56 to 80.

Anyway thank you for giving this application your time and I will await for your decision about my application or any other question you feel that needs to be clarifyed by my part.

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre Paulo A.K.A. Owenki

Edit: Corrected several typos.
Melchior
Class-Officer

Re: Owenki - Enhancement Shaman

Post by Melchior »

Will have a chat with you ing ame.

See ya online.

Greets
da Melch
CadeX

Re: Owenki - Enhancement Shaman

Post by CadeX »

Hello everyone, thanks for your fast reply.

I look foward to meeting you in game.

Owenki