Hunter - Kythas' Application

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Kythas

Hunter - Kythas' Application

Post by Kythas »

Hello, I am a Blood Elf hunter and I want to join Ubiquity.

I can attend all the raid times you have.
I am ofcourse level 70 and is fit to raid any instance.

* My class is Hunter. And I know him very well, good with trapping but I specialize in doing heavy damage and crits etc. (Also a bit of mana draining)

* My Spec is Marksmanship, thus good DPS and dotting, though I can be any spec really. I have a very good scorpid as pet, he does good poisoning as well as steady melee damage. Also have a cat in stables.

*My gear is all epic but one trinket (wich is better than some epics) mostly T4 gear and a little better than T4 gear so T4½^^. Despite this I have very good DPS I sometimes one hit normal level 70 mobs with aimed shot though I may not be that suitable to SP as someone else, I say I am enough BT atleast atm. Here is link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Kythas

*At the moment I am not in a guild because I had taken a 2 month break from WoW, before that I was in the guild Conquest wich went very well I was there roughly 4 months I think, or more. I got kicked because I was offline too much, wich I can understand, at that time I had lost patience with WoW and found it boring but I have found the WoW spirit once again and I am back playing again!

*I want to join Ubiquity because you seem to be an advanced guild, raiding high end instances, and that is what I am looking for, my character is 99% PvE built (the 1% is the Vengeful axe i've got) Except for that all my talents, gear, enchants are meant for raiding.

*I believe I can bring good DPS to raids and instances, alternatively potions and drums and buffs to raids. Free LW items as I am 375 Leatherworker and Skinner. And aid to you all in general.

*My real name is Micke and I come from Sweden, I don't listen to alot of music and if I do, it's nothing you heard of :P. I've played WoW for over 2½ years now, my first char was a Troll Shaman... and i've had about 5 lvl 70s wich i've deleted cause I realized it doesn't work for me. So I have tons of experience with all the aspects of the game.

This has been my application to join Ubiquity, I hope you do the right choise :)
Thanks see you!
Raf
Site Admin

Re: Hunter - Kythas' Application

Post by Raf »

Hi!

Thanks for your application.

We are full on hunters and I must also inform you that your gear is not suited for raiding SWP which is tier6+ content.
Even for tier4+ content you lack almost 50 hit rating. I also find just 2 tier4 items in your armory.

Anyways, good luck in finding a more suitable guild!
Kythas

Re: Hunter - Kythas' Application

Post by Kythas »

ok, but that is because most of my gear is better than t4 ^^ thx anyway..