Holy priest - Zulrat

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zulrat

Holy priest - Zulrat

Post by Zulrat »

Hello! The name is Zulrat and this is my application to Ubiquity

Class - Holy Priest

Spec - 23/38/0

Gear - Armory link; http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Zulrat
As I am a PvE priest my gear consist of much mana regeneration.

Guild I am in now / guild I were in before (reasons I left) - I am in the guild "The Legacy". I am about to leave as that guild did not have the amount of activity and members that would make me pleased with it. The member amount was enough to make 10-man raids.. Even an alliance contract with "FLA Internationals" did not make me advance in my tbc end game raiding progress. The raids was few and almost good for nothing.

Why I want to apply to you - I've always seen members of the Ubiquity as mighty peoples that know what they are doing! I've always wanted to become something too. I've wondered back and forth which guild I should join to advance and find new nice people to talk with. My friends did recommend Ubiquity so today I started think about applying to you.

What do you think you can bring to us - I can bring resurrection and fast and heavy heals. And I am an expert of seeing even the most badest things as positive and I greet all very friendly.

Additional information - I am 16 years old and live in sweden. RL name is Mikael and I like old Rock/Pop music.
Zulrat have been holy since level 10 so I have some healing experience with him. As one of the reason that I am applying, I am trying to raid as much as possible!
Can not raid Wednesday the 24/9 because of having a solo show on a stage with my accordion.

Best Wishes - Zulrat
Renkyl

Re: Holy priest - Zulrat

Post by Renkyl »

Alot of your gear does not even have an enchant (eg bracers, gloves, shoulders) and many of your epic t5 quality items (eg belt) is socketed with green gems, why is this?
Zulrat

Post by Zulrat »

I am going to enchant the unenchanted gear with healing as soon as possible. The shoulders though, is because my reputation with The Scryers is still low, but increasing.

The belt and ring sockets is because I recieved the items some time ago, but now when you've reminded me I can easy get epic sockets on them right away.

- Zulrat

Update - The enchanting and socketing is done.
Maddo
Class-Officer

Post by Maddo »

Thanks for your application, but we are full on holy priests at this moment. Good luck in finding another raiding guild! :)

regards,
Maddo
Why so serious?
... blaming shadow priests for wipes since 2007-12-04