Grunde - mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Grunde

Grunde - mage

Post by Grunde »

ok first of all the facts then ;)

Name: Grunde
Race: Troll Mage
Specc: Fire
Armory link

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Grunde

Starting with previous guilds.

my carrier started with The Horde Watch, a nice guild with lots of good memories from.. raided with em up to 2nd boss in MH and first in BT.. fun time but then the summer came.. or.. spring rather.. and well.. as almost every guild.. the raiding when down to almost zero.. so.. after consulting and with leaders and wanting to keep raiding.. i left..

...for Redeemed. this was a really fun place and lots of good memories here aswell.. however i joined as the guild was about to fall.. not just yet.. but almost.. lots of ppl tried to keep it alive but in the end it just didnt work..

so.. after that guild dispanded i diceded to take a summer break.. but god i miss raiding.. so.. now iam trying to find a place for my mage. have a few fimiliar faces that have joined you but the main reson is daggorath.. he is the one that got me intrested in your guild. i consider him a really good wow friend :) would love to let him heal my ass :D

and due to my little summerbreak iam really looking forward to start playing alot again.. god i miss the raiding. think you will find me an happy and muture nice guy with good spirit that will do whatever nessicery for the guild. give 110%..

so a littlebit of myself:

Hi, my name is Kaj and iam an alcoholic..
na.. kidding.. well.. my name is kaj and i live in sweden, 23 years old, live by myself so no angry whife nagging me about playing wow.. well.. that is ofc if you dont count my farting cat.. but thats a diffrent story. my favorite thing in the world is my beloved Guiness.. god that is a good beer.. atleast one each day ;) when it comes to music.. well.. i love it loud.. whatever it is.. just play it loud and its good ;) almost

well that about it.. just have something little to add.. iam going to visit my father in portugal for one week from tomorrow 5/8 to 12/8.. under this time i wont be on internet anything.. maybe just logging on to check IF i manage to find a computer. but.. when i come back.. its no more plans whatsoever this year and ready to give 110% to WoW

Take care and hope you find me wourthy.
best wishes. Kaj/Grunde
Renkyl

Re: Grunde - mage

Post by Renkyl »

You have some truly strange gem and enchant choices. Lets first start with the enchant on gloves; 15 hit? Why?
Secondly, the gems. Some green stamina/crit gems in there, which is very odd. In addition, if you had not gemmed as much damage+crit gems you would have been able to socket enough hit to allow you to switch to 20 Spelldamage on your gloves, overall giving you a large upgrade.
Thirdly, even if you liked crit, there are far better stats to attain for a mage before you start gemming your crit. Your crit seems high for your gear level.

Dont take my word for it though, im just the guy who flames app's.
Grunde

Post by Grunde »

i will go over all my gems one by one when i get back. to make sure everything is even better.
startet witch some small changes right away :) i promise to take whatever steps nessicery to make this char sutible for your guild.
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Hello Grunde, thanks for your application.
I am affraid that we're full and set on mages atm, see you and good luck finding another guild!
-Gedo
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.