Vespid level 70 Shadow Preist

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

vespid

Vespid level 70 Shadow Preist

Post by vespid »

Character name Vespid Meier

Level 70.

Class Shadow Priest.

Race Blood Elf

Gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Vespid

Spec
http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basic ... 1103051351

Guild History

On Sporeggar:- Omen which disbanded, Remberance of Loyalty which also disbanded :( I then transferred to Defias Brotherhood:- Joined Violent Noise which had a mass walk out to form the Redeemed. Seeing no other option at the time I joined the Redeemed to stay with the people I knew. I left Redeemed due to key players leaving, and Joined Last Stand. Unfortunately I failed my Trial there. I was told my damage wasn't high enough. I felt that this was a little unfair as I wasn't trailed that long and I had to get use to new fights so my damage would be lower then normal. This leaves me currently guild less.

Raiding experience.

I have cleared Karazhan, ZA, SSC, TK and MH. Also Cleared up to Gurtogg Bloodboil and Had experience with ROS with this character. Strangely I have helped kill Illidan Stormrage with Last Stand as well. I am also MH attuned and have the ring as well.

Why I have applied to Ubiquity.

I have applied to you guys because for a start I have some friends in the guild (Dug and Bizuk, also I have chatted to Renkyl a lot on vent too). Also I want to raid higher Black Temple as I have seen MH and lower BT quite a lot and wish to see the higher in game content.

What can I bring to the Guild

Well: Maxed out cooking and fishing so I can get raid food for the guild if no one else needs. Im am also a enchanter and have quite a lot of recipes (Mongoose, executioner big examples).
Most of all A MANA Battery for your raids as well as my debuffs. And hopefully a decent DPS. I just hope I have the opportunity to prove it to you.

Personal stuff about me.

Well My name is Tony, I'm a English man from Bristol. I work in a Hospital working with Health care. Don't play any other MMO's just WOW :D and been playing WOW for about 3 years I think, back before X realm battle groups and all :D Also big fan of most alternative music. Hehe.

Pole Play Story.
Vespid Meier “The unspoken”

Vespid is unknown even to him self. This is not by choice. He found himself awakened by fellow members of his race, during the events when the undead scourge had laid waste to much of the kingdom of lordaeron, and its outlying regions. A few surviving Blood elf's from a battle near the city of Strathholme, lead by a Blood elf named Draconus had found Vespid left for dead. They decided to take him with them back to Quel'thalas after tending to his wounds. Vespid soon discovered that he had no recollection of past events. However, his abilities appeared to remain. It was to his surprise that he had the skill of a very well disciplined priest and that he could heal great and grievous wounds, protect others from harm and even remedy disease.

During their journey back back to their home city as Vespid had now been informed, Draconus explained much of recent events including the terrible plague and rampage of the undead across the kingdom. Draconus stated that they were trying to get back to Quel'thalas with all haste as the undead scourge had broken through the borders defences. What was seen was horrific. The city laid to waste and the Holy Sunwell destroyed. Draconus and the other elf's were devastated. Vespid just stopped thinking and simply acted as seemed confusingly natural to him. The search for survivors began and Vespids talent was put to true use, without stopping, without pausing, without halting Vespid healed, cured and protected those in need to nearly complete exhaustion. Draconus and the other Blood elf's watched stunned but helped as much as they could. Many Blood elf's where saved that day due to Vespids actions. This gave birth to the new priest known as Vespid Meier, who had renamed himself with aid of his new found friend Draconus.

The following months, and years that passed found Vespid to be an elf of very few words, quite often called “The unspoken” by his fellow elf's. Only those he's new incredibly well ever heard him say more then a few words. As time passed the broken elf's of Quel'thalas eventually rebuilt much of their city and began to take back what was once theirs. Their lust for magic and vengeance seemed to be their only fuel. This lead to hatred of nearly anyone who wasn't a Blood elf. This was not how Vespid felt though. He only desired to help those in need. Vespid was also known for wandering simply looking for those in need of aid. It was all he desired, to help. Soon it was discovered by Vespid that the Blood elf's would be joining The Horde as allies against the various enemies that Blood elf's seemed to have made over time. Most particularly the undead scourge but also the remnants of the alliance which had seen it fit to turn their back on Quel'thalas. Learning of the history that he had forgotten Vespid found himself sickened at why the supposed alliance that claimed to be Holy could not simply help those in need. Where as the Evil Horde as they were labelled did. He decided embrace all members of the horde with open arms where ever he meet them. With this he set off to travel the lands of The Horde and Azeroth to lend his aid where ever it was needed.

Despite the alliances narrow minded view Vespid never sought to harm it members. One event made him reconsider this. Travelling in an area known as the Hillsbrad foothills he had an encounter with members of the new alliance as he thought of it. Three members of the alliance were being attacked by ferocious cave yetis. Seeing they needed help, he intervened to help them in killing the yeti's with the holy magic he possessed and allowing them the respite. They nodded a thank you. Happy with this Vespid began to leave. Suddenly to find himself beset by the very three he aided.

“How could you! The dishonour! The Betrayal!”

Enraged at having his aid thrown back in his face something new came to Vespid naturally.....
Shadow magic pulse from his hands and mind as he inflicted pain beyond which these foolish alliance members had ever felt, releasing a physic scream his victims now ran in fear and terror. One fell to the terrible pain inflicted upon him. Blinded with rage Vespid unleashed an energy blast into another's mind and he crumpled to the floor eyes completely white. The last one female Human crippled on the floor now crawling away for her live, simply desperate.

“You have forced me to use shadow magic, my hands dirtied with it and your blood..........

.............. No...... Mercy......”

Vespid staff met the woman's head. The woman now still in death........

Vespid had killed those who he helped, a line had been crossed. He had become an enemy of the Alliance. Vespid journeys continue throughout Azeroth aiding those who deserve it. Still quiet, still few words said, but now resentful.

Thank you for reading my application hope to hear from you soon
Regards Vespid

Mind blast face palm!!! Pew Pew!!! :D
Cibee
Class-Officer

Re: Vespid level 70 Shadow Preist

Post by Cibee »

Just a quick question - why spec imp scream and silence?
superuberpwneristic expialidocious
vespid

Post by vespid »

Only reason since the guilds I have been raiding still do MH is for trash there. Silence for pulling gargoyels down quickly and for annoying necromancers :D thats the only reason. Otherwise I would spend the points else where.

Reagrds Vespid

Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

Competant, Dedicated, Active, Friendly, and a Perfectionist.

100% vouch from me.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

try and catch vintoran ingame as well pls.

discussing your application. we´ll try and give you a verdict asap!
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
vespid

Post by vespid »

Thank you very much. Im more then happy to except any advice that would improve my damage out put and performance. I did join your Mount Hyjal raid the other day for 4th boss, (got Doomed :S). But if anyone has any input Im happy to hear it.

Regards Vespid

Vintoran
Class-Officer

Post by Vintoran »

vespid wrote:Im more then happy to except any advice that would improve my damage out put and performance.
Guardian's Pendant of Subjugation is the best shadowpriest neck up to Twins in Sunwell (unless you are JC)
Runed Spell-cuffs are slightly better than yours as well (but you'll miss stamina), especially since you "wasted" 5 spelldamage with socketing hit/dmg gem when you wouldn't need it. (cap for 3/5 is 126, you have 130 atm) i guess that's a relic from some upgrade you got though since the rest is gemmed "correctly".
the pvp ring would be _slightly_ better than your ZA ring as well, but not really worth it if you aren't into pvp imho.
in the armory you're wearing medallion of the horde, i guess that's still from archi yesterday, best you can get is Timbal's from heroic MrT, but i guess you have that as well.

from the only boss fight you were at yesterday (azgalor kill) i can say this:
excellent swp uptime (58 ticks in 3 min and 2 sec is 8 less than perfect, but he silences, you can't start at the first second and you had to run for doom)
good vt uptime (50 ticks)
mind blast uptime was not that great, only 9 hits, that's one every 20 seconds.
you also didn't use shadow word death, which is debatable. i think i would have risked it, but you are right, if the rain of fire catches you right before silence you can be screwed if your healthstone is on cooldown or you get a 2nd tick.
why did you wand 7 times btw? <.<

so, in conclusion: mind blast more, use more shadow word death (if you can without dying) and start looking for haste gear, you have the damage for it already. (NOT gemming, unless it's a dmg/haste where you get dmg from the socketbonus)

some interesting page you might want to check:
http://shadowpriest.com/
gear threat (with a grain of salt, they completely dismiss sta/regen and socket spinels into healing gear <.< )
max dps guide (quite generall, skip to point 4 if you want^^)

edit: oh, i should add that i'm holy and have never raided as shadow in a 25men except for a mag pug once <.<
Mancher wird nie süss, er fault im Sommer schon. Feigheit ist es, die ihn an seinem Aste festhält.
vespid

Post by vespid »

I can get those 2 suggested items for spell haste easily (I have the honour points and badges). I think the armour may be abit slow on the bracers though I do actually have cuffs of devastation with 12 spelldamage gem in atm. I will try and throw out more MB and sw:D hehe. Only thing is that I would need a few more items with spellhaste before incorperating those so I had a good amount to actually give a benefit. :D

As for the the wanding thing I shot my wand during silenced peroids. (No reason I cant still DPS just because im silenced :D )

I do need a better trinket the one from MgT or ZA shruken head were the ones I wanted the most as I am still using scyers blood gem :(. (Trying to get into Heroic MgT is a pain as shadow since groups just want CC.)

Thanks for the advice. Gonna take a look at those web sites now.

Regards Vespid

Melchior
Class-Officer

Post by Melchior »

Go with vinto he can heal without CC in MGT hero!
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

well tbh a spriest is a great CC in Mgt heroic.. all you need to do is to MC the warlocks and you will come out on top of the dps still :)
Holadin 4life.
vespid

Post by vespid »

Saphne wrote:well tbh a spriest is a great CC in Mgt heroic.. all you need to do is to MC the warlocks and you will come out on top of the dps still :)
Hehe aint that the truth! Those warlocks hurt UBER muchey :P