Holy paladin is seeking new home!

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Tobias

Holy paladin is seeking new home!

Post by Tobias »

Greetings everyone!
I'm bellelan, the great white ..

Player Info
- Work: Picollo
- Playhours/Week: 35/40 + -
- Interests: Wow mostly, my girlfriend, my dog, my friends, and my kawa (when the weather allows it)

- Why do i want to join?
First of all i would like to guarantee my loyalty. I personally believe that this is one of the vital factors in real life as well, so yes, of course you can count on me! Secondly I'm getting very tired of an RP-realm with constant OOC'ers. The reason i started on this realm was to roleplay but have fun at the same time and really enjoy the game without leetspeakers of sorts. My say is that OOC and IC rules are to be followed at all times in order to have the best time!

- How do i believe, that i can contribute to The Ubiquity guild?
I have been searching for a decent guild for quite some time. I've been looking for an RP/PVP/PVE guild and this one sounds genuine. I'm also excited to join so i can make some more in-game friends! Not that i don't have any, but..

- Which guilds were I previously in, and why did I leave them?
First i was a member of Spine, wich is a full danish guild! It was fun in the beginning, untill i started to realize that
the guild was'nt going anywhere, so i left it in hope of finding a bigger progressing guild. I found Nothrend first regiment,
wich is a Scandinavian guild, who raids ZA, karazhan, and Gruuls lair.. My neighbor who is a member of Thé horde watch told me that
thé horde watch was seeking holy paladins, so i saw an opportunity and wrote my application, and got accepted.. That's where i got my first experience
in TK, SSC, MH, BT, and you name it, so i'm an experienced guy.. (i do have a feral druid wich is fully kara tank geared)!

Character Info
- Name: Bellelan
- Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Bellelan
- Be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Defias ... r=Bellelan
- Post the stats of your character that most influences your performance in raids:
Unbuffed + healing: 2025
Mp5 while casting: 114
Mana: 12348
Health/HP: 8,7k

Raid questions
- How many of your raid days will I be there for each week? I want to have 2 days off every week, and it's my own, and my girlfriends choice! So, when you need me? hehe
- What raid buffs do I bring? I started as a miner and a blacksmith but I started up herb/alch and I am still working on my skill ..
- What I believe is the key to progress raiding? A good team-spirit and to be friendly and helpful to people, and hopefully people are nice to me. If you speak nicely it will make the TS/VENT conversation more pleasant.
- What is the most imporant part of raiding for me? To speak nicely and listen to each other and to help when needed.
- Do I promise to commit to the spec type we recruit you as? Atm i'm speced holy, and i gotta say.. I love it, so that wont change! Even though i have a tank/retri set available if needed!
- Do I play from a stable computer, with a stable internet connection? No, unfortunately I have a laptob, but the internet connection is stable, so no problems there
- Which Tier-6 bosses have you killed? I have 5/6 in SSC, 2/4 in TK, 3/5 in MH, 3/9 in BT, and all the others, are in my past!
BT = Naj'entus, Supremus, Shade of Akama
SSC = The Lurker Below, Hydross the Unstable, Leotheras the Blind, Fanthom-lord Karathress, Monogrim Tidewalker
TK = Al'ar, Void Reaver
MH = Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal!

Roleplay Info;
Bellelan was born and raised by a wealthy family. Both his parents served in a high counsil of undeads. With 4 siblings, Bellelan being a child, he was allways in a competitive situation, so at a quite young age he went forth into the world to pursue heroic adventures and become a glorious fighter in the ever-long battles and quests. Bellelan seeks honor and glory, and will go to the end to get it. He joined a battalion of mighty orcs at the age of 15 as a fighter, they called him Young Blood for they could not pronounce his elven name. Bellelan is more than happy to share his success with close friends and brethren. Nothing makes him happier than fighting side by side with tremendous warriors.

Hope this was enough! I hope to be hearing from you :wink:

Bellelan
Saphne

Re: Holy paladin is seeking new home!

Post by Saphne »

Nice app i must say. and Danish too.
Ive ben Talking to Bellan for quite some time ingame and I approve for the player.

Despite the fact that we are full on holy pallys i would still vouch for you if there would be an opening comming.
Holadin 4life.
Tobias

Post by Tobias »

Saphne wrote:Nice app i must say. and Danish too.
Ive ben Talking to Bellan for quite some time ingame and I approve for the player.

Despite the fact that we are full on holy pallys i would still vouch for you if there would be an opening comming.
I think it's cool to be a backup and use the right time in the real guild, instead of running around with medium guilds, that are not quite as "hardcore" ..

Bellelan
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

Hey Tobias. I am sorry your application is pending still, but im sure an Officer will comeback to you soonish.
Meanwhile you should work a bit on your spellcrit. you should always value that above your +healing.
Holadin 4life.
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

Hi there Tobias.

Apologies for being so late with an answer but unfortunately I was quite busy at work for the past week. Sadly we are not recruiting holy paladins at the moment. Thank you for interest in Ubiquity.

Varanor