Dzeel - Restoration Shaman

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Dzeel

Dzeel - Restoration Shaman

Post by Dzeel »

Character name: Dzeel
Class: Shaman
Talent spec: Restoration
Race: Troll
Professions: Herb/alch (both 350, potion master)
Gear links:
Armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Dzeel
(Further info from - http://be.imba.hu )
Country of residence: Finland

So hi there, as you can see from above, I'm Dzeel and I would be interested in joining your guild. At the moment I am a member of La Danse Macabre, a guild which I love very much and which I'm seeking to leave with sadness. The game for me, is very much in the end-game raiding content and at the moment with LDM I am hardly getting the taste of it. The guild's size prevents us from doing 25-man raids and the sign-ups for even 10-man raids have been scarce. That leaves me in the position in which I don't have much to do in the guild. Especially now that my personal life is really allowing me to have lots of free time for raiding, as I've quit my job and started studying again.

Also one of the reasons that I decided to apply was that your raid days suit me very nicely. I play in a crust/grind/d-beat band called Hangover Overdose(myspace.com/hangoveroverdose) and our gigs are usually on fridays and saturdays. So no raid should be lost on my account because of the band. So I can quite definitely join all raids per week.

What I can bring to the guild is a healer who has experience of the game since the launch of the public European beta. My gear, according to be.imba, is up bar with Sunwell Plateau and I have been doing lots of raiding since Molten Core. My original main character was a warrior tank, so I like to pride myself of having insight to the two of the most hardest jobs in a raid. But also what I hope to get from joining the guild is even further understandings of raid tactics and raid healing. Always room for improvement.

I offspec in Enhancement but my gear is greatly weaker than my resto gear. With enhancement I'm eligible maybe up to ZA. And as mentioned I am a potion master so I can bring to the guild tons of mana potions. Also I know a couple of flask recipes. I just respecced to resto before making this post so if you are looking at armory and my enhancement gear is showing up, give it a while, should change.

So that's about it. Hope to hear from you guys soon.
Renkyl

Re: Dzeel - Restoration Shaman

Post by Renkyl »

Few things-
8 int gem in helm, wtf?
Blue leg enchant
Alot of this gear could be easily upgraded to badge, or even merciless gear.
Dzeel

Post by Dzeel »

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that gemming is a work in progress a bit atm. When I used to have my job I didn't really have much time to farm for gold and now I have just started collecting. Also the fewer raidings in my guild prevented from getting tons and tons of badges but that gear there has still cost 200+ badges. Mostly gotten by farming heroics. Time restrains have also prevented me to get that purple leg enchant.

And those time restrains, as told before, have now changed.
Also, I don't do PvP.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

please also talk to melchior ingame.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money