Resto druid - Eddeo

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Eddeo

Resto druid - Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

Before I start im going to tell you that most of my Time on WoW has been as a hunter. As lately i have decided i want to continue the game as a resto druid. My druid has been 70 around 5 weeks and i have put alot of work into him as good as i could. I am now looking for more help to advance his gameplay. And hope to be playing soon with you all by raiding.

General Information:
Name: Eddy Nicholson
Nationality: English

Character Name: Eddeo
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto
Guild History: Pre TBC i was in a guild called Ez. When TBC came out this guild disbanded. So i joined a guild called Into Oblivion

Armoury link
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Eddeo

Played time on Character: /played on my druid is 17 days and on my hunter 174 days.

Questions

Why are you applying to Ubiquity and what do you feel you can add?
I feel i can add to the guild by been anouther Solid member to the guild. By this i mean been active and always be focused and prepared when raiding by providing the right consumables to play my class. I also feel i can help the guild be little thing like helping alts and in genral been kind and thoughtfull to other members in the guild. As i want to become a solid member of Ubiquity i will be able to provide 100% attendence to raids.

What is your goal in World of Warcraft?
I want to play the game and progress as far as possible. But also want to progress with people who also want to do this.

What PvE experience do you have?
Pre Tbc I played Hunter. In the guild Ez i raided MC,BWL,ZG,AQ20.40 and all the world boss's I did progress far enouth to see inside Naxx. When TBC came out i was in a guild called Into Oblivion Here i raided Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,BT and all of the world boss's. All this was done on my hunter. I beleive i have the ability and Knowledge to raid on a resto druid to a very very high standerd.

Are you willing to respec or do you feel your current spec brings something special?:
I will respec If needed.

Standard raid days are:
Monday starting 19:00h
Wednesday starting 19:00h
Sunday starting 15:00h
(Invites start 30 min earlier)
Raids end when we have reached our goals for the day.

This is ok for me :)

Is there anything you would like to add to your application?:
Well this is the end of my application. I no my gear is PvP gear but I am just asking for you to look past the gear and look at my determination and attitude. of wanting to join the guild. I no i dont meet the minimem requirments of T6 Quality Gear but In my opinion you will never no if you dont try. I no its important for you to have a good first impression so i hope you like me :)

Thanks for reading Eddy Nick.
Renkyl

Re: Resto druid - Eddeo

Post by Renkyl »

Eddeo wrote:
Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,BT
Since when did Oblivion clear BT and Hyjal? Never even heard of them.
Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

Renkyl wrote:
Eddeo wrote:
Kara,Gruul,Maggy,SSC,TK,MH,BT
Since when did Oblivion clear BT and Hyjal? Never even heard of them.
The guild was called Into Oblivion which merged with anouther guild and formed Mojo madness this is when i left.
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

So, you have cleared BT and Hyjal?

EDIT: Not my place to say, but with only two PvE items (A relic from nagrand and a green trinket from Zangarmarsh) Do you feel that it was wise to apply to the furthest progressing horde guild on the realm? Perhaps you may be better starting in karazhan, or even ssc/tk.
Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

Renkyl wrote:So, you have cleared BT and Hyjal?

EDIT: Not my place to say, but with only two PvE items (A relic from nagrand and a green trinket from Zangarmarsh) Do you feel that it was wise to apply to the furthest progressing horde guild on the realm? Perhaps you may be better starting in karazhan, or even ssc/tk.
I have clear MH/BT on my hunter.

I Beleive i have the experiance and ability to raid MH and BT but ofc not Sunwel until i have better gear.
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

What server?
Varanor
Class-Officer

Post by Varanor »

And what server was this on? I've been here since September 2005 and I don't recognize any of the guildnames.
Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

Varanor wrote:And what server was this on? I've been here since September 2005 and I don't recognize any of the guildnames.
The server is Vashj.

I have only been on this server about 4 weeks.
Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

http://www.mojo-madness.com/

this is the guild website they now use
Kezmo

Post by Kezmo »

"but with only two PvE items (A relic from nagrand and a green trinket from Zangarmarsh) Do you feel that it was wise to apply to the furthest progressing horde guild on the realm?"
Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

Well, ofc im not geared but surly a good player is alot better then a person with good gear who does not no how to play?
Kezmo

Post by Kezmo »

Eddeo wrote:Well, ofc im not geared but surly a good player is alot better then a person with good gear who does not no how to play?
Well imo a good player would of also put some effort/work into getting better gear , full badge rewards etc.
I find your app a bit cheeky tbh :p
Im not an officer , just my 2 cents.
Eddeo

Post by Eddeo »

For the 5 weeks work i think i have done very well. Alot of the badge gear is not as good as the Brutal Imo. But then again we all have are own opinions.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

hi eddeo,

we´re not looking to increase our resto druid population at this time and certainly not with someone who will need a long time to be able to join us on serious raids (no offense). i guess we can talk again at a later point when you have bridged the gear gap a little more.

good luck and take care.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money