Dharia - Mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Dhariadb

Dharia - Mage

Post by Dhariadb »

Name: Dharia
Class: Mage
Specc: 2/48/11
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... d&n=Dharia

About me:
Hi ubiquity,

My name is Jelle Ryckaert, I'm 17 years old and I live in Belgium. I have a brother who plays world of warcraft aswell. My hobbies are soccer and world of warcraft ofcourse. I play wow since the public beta. I've even played the asian beta because I couldn't wait till the european release. It all started on Shattered Hand. My first character was a troll rogue. I've raided MC/BWL but I was off to something new just before TBC came out, so I rerolled a mage called Dharia on Defias Brotherhood. I've chosen this realm because my brother was playing on this realm aswell. I've followed violent noise from the beginning and I wanted to be be part of that. So I had leveled my mage and joined Violent noise when I was 70. I've managed to fight my way up. I've been mage rep in violent noise and I really enjoyed it untill our raidleader came with the idea to make a Hardcore raiding guild. I left VN with a sad feeling but I was happy my dream finally could become true, to join a hardcore guild and get Illidan down. unfortunatly, I had problems at school. I was playing too much wow and I had bad school results so I had to take a raid break just before the exams. But now I have vacation and I'm back.

I've applied ubiquity because I still want to compleet my goal before WotLK comes out, I want to clear full BT and I want to clear SWP and I think you guys can help me with that. I want to play with the best of the best and ubiquity is the number 1 horde guild on Defias Brotherhood and I would like to be part of it.

I've noticed you guys need a mage and I think I'm the person you're looking for. I'm very motivated. I can attend every raid, especially now because I have vacation. I know my class very well and I have experience in MH (every boss) and in BT (the first 4 bosses). I learn fast. I always come well prepaired to the raids, fully buffed with flasks and food buffs. I'm not epic horny. I always read tactics when we do a new boss and I'm ready to wipe endless nights in SWP and I won't go emo if you say I'm doing something wrong.

There are a lot of members in ubiquity I've played with in the past. Players like Kexa, Nathlilik, Nafendor, Daggorath, Bizuk, Dinown?, Dug, mescal are players from VN/the redeemed and they might tell you something about how I play because I've raided alot with some of them.

I hope you enjoyed it, if you have any more questions you can always ask them to me.

Greetz,

Dharia
Droxx

Re: Dharia - Mage

Post by Droxx »

Really good player
Why are we not supposed to eat animals when they are made out of food?
Renkyl

Post by Renkyl »

Dhariadb wrote: Kexa, Nathlilik, Nafendor, Daggorath, Bizuk,Dug
Basically a list of all our trials. Smells like more Redeemed applying.

EDIT: Can you log out in your PvE gear so we can check, thanks.

EDIT: Why did you enchant 12 intellect on your bracers. Can you please explain this choice over 15 spelldamage, or as it is a PvP item, even 12 stamina.
Dhariadb

Post by Dhariadb »

Renkyl wrote:
Dhariadb wrote: Kexa, Nathlilik, Nafendor, Daggorath, Bizuk,Dug
Basically a list of all our trials. Smells like more Redeemed applying.

EDIT: Can you log out in your PvE gear so we can check, thanks.

EDIT: Why did you enchant 12 intellect on your bracers. Can you please explain this choice over 15 spelldamage, or as it is a PvP item, even 12 stamina.
It's just a temporary enchant and I'll fix it asap.
Gedo

Post by Gedo »

Hello Dharia, thanks for your application.
I am sorry to say it but your gear is not exactly what we are looking for, 970 spelldamage is more of SSC/TK level. Try to upgrade your gear a bit, using badge gear/gems for example, should not be that hard.
Cya in future!
-Gedo
Gedo, a Wizard of sorts.
Dhariadb

Post by Dhariadb »

How much spell dmg should I aim for? I can get it in a short period since I have vacation.

Greetz,

Dharia
Saphne

Post by Saphne »

I am cirtain that if you read the other applications you will find the +spelldmg should be around 1000-1100+

Regards Saphne.
Holadin 4life.
Dhariadb

Post by Dhariadb »

Hi guys,

I'm back from vacation. Tomorrow I'll have my mats for my bracer enchant and I'm certainly willing to upgrade my gear a little bit more, but I really want to know these days if you need me or not. I've started an alt, and imo it's not worth puting a week of work in those ~150 spelldmg when it's still uncertain if I could get in or not. Normally I would do it anyway, but with Sunwell being to last content of TBC, it's not really worth it otherwise.

So I'm really willing to put effort into it, but not if it is a possible waste of time.

Greetz,

Dharia
Môurn
Guild Leader

Post by Môurn »

i think gedo meant, that your gear is not good enough and your application is denied. an enchant won´t change that. that was a small tip one member wanted to give you.

wish you the best of luck finding another guild. take care! :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money